The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

What did you do to your DSM today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Its a bit ricey, but I've always liked the underglow look. Installed tonight.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I actually always kinda liked it too, dating back to NFS:Underground, but I prefer body colored underglow. Still looks good though!

Beautiful! I could use that in both my cars.

Attachments

• tmzin_zps6f1d4c9a.jpg
    tmzin_zps6f1d4c9a.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 22
  • tmzunder_zps78ea4a23.jpg
    tmzunder_zps78ea4a23.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 19
Yesterday I put on the oil pump and housing, did the timing, put on the oil pan, transfercase, and down pipe. and adjusted my TPS gain.

Today, I drove it to work!:cool:

Let's see how long it lasts LOL

Recently did engine swap with other upgrades for a customer. Tonight I separated my block and tranny from my gst and stripped the block down. Making a list of needs for the 2.4 going in.

Removed intercooler and plumbing do to turbo taking a turn for the worst and dumping about halfof my oil in there took off exhaust manifold turbo and replaced exhaust manifold studs

Getting ready to do more LED boards for my car.
Did some wrapping on interior pieces.

Price out what I need to do to my car plus what I want to replace since it's sat for almost 4 years (wheel bearings, brake pads/rotors, fuel pump, fluids, etc); I cried.

I washed and waxed my DSM today.
Windows are being tinted later on today.

Do any DsmTuners member live in AZ?
I need a mechanic.

Getting ready to do more LED boards for my car.
Did some wrapping on interior pieces.

Price out what I need to do to my car plus what I want to replace since it's sat for almost 4 years (wheel bearings, brake pads/rotors, fuel pump, fluids, etc); I cried.

I hear you.. Between an eprom ecu, link, maf, master cylinder, damper, intake tube, tires and possibly injectors.. :barf::cry:

I hear you.. Between an eprom ecu, link, maf, master cylinder, damper, intake tube, tires and possibly injectors.. :barf::cry:

That's not too bad.
I've got close to another $200 in connectors for my car, plus I want to swap to an aluminum rad to tuck under the rad support, that means hood pins, then there's brake pads, intake/filter, fluids, axle seals, shift cables, alternator relocation kit and alternator, PS lines and fittings (high pressure stuff isn't cheap) and I'm thinking about maybe doing 4 wheel bearings and a fuel pump. Total is around $4000 plus I need to license and insure the car since it's still registered in Ontario.

FML!:cry:

A 1g owner can only hope :p although, to think of it, mine are still 24 years old (but only 146,000km on them if I were to believe the odometer)

This wasnt today, or even yesterday for that matter. But this weekend. I rebuilt my Hx35 due to the crankcase being unable to vent, welded up some bungs and installed my -12 oil drain, had my valve cover, Calan catch can and both waste gates powder coated and got everything installed.

"]
[/URL]

"]
[/URL]

"]
[/URL]

"]
[/URL]

"]
[/URL]

I think mine are original OMG If they end up going, I think I'm just junking the car and moving to a different chassis..

I'd rather do the bearings on a 1G, unit hubs are the devil!

I drilled 2316 holes and tinned some of my LED boards today.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back