The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

What do you use to pull your DSM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i dont currently have the photo ill look for it, but i flat towed mine with a tow rope and a 04 jeep 5 towns over XD

Lucky you with FWD or you have to rent a trailer. When UHaul asked me what kind of car, they wouldn't rent me a dolly.....I BOUGHT a trailer since I dally in cars so much.

Lucky you with FWD or you have to rent a trailer. When UHaul asked me what kind of car, they wouldn't rent me a dolly.....I BOUGHT a trailer since I dally in cars so much.

Always lie and tell them you’re towing a beetle or something old and lightweight. The 65 beetle works every time.

I'd still have to pull the driveshaft so I splurged and got my own dovetail metal bed trailer with a winch attachment in the front.

I'd still have to pull the driveshaft so I splurged and got my own dovetail metal bed trailer with a winch attachment in the front.

It works even with the flatbed they have. Just say you don’t wanna drag the rear because it’s low.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back