The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

What did you do with your refund?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have a little churrin so I get a shit ton back every year. We file super early so the tax return hit in like late Feb/very early march and it’s long since been spent. Lol.

Got an FP Green, and a few other things. Paid for said kiddos dental work too.

Well, the title pretty much states all of the context of this thread. Just curious what other people do around taxmas time!

I put away the majority of my return then went and got me the following as a, "I've worked my ass off this year bonus".

Dpms Sportical AR 15 base model
Nikon P223 3-9x scope
Magpul moe stock od green
Magpul moe carbine length foregrip od green
Magpul moe pistol grip od green
Magpul trigger guard od green
Magpul angled foregrip od green
Magpul 30 round window pmags, 6 of them... in od green of course.

The gift that keeps on giving all year round!

Ill post pics when I get all the magpul stuff in. I had a coupon so I ordered it online for probably close to 25% off retail store prices, all I have at the moment is the rifle and scope... hopefully it all shows up by monday.

Here's a couple before pics
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Now, invest in some range time.

I'll be owing tax since I dipped into my investments to do the basement so my bonus will be paying that.. and the majority of what's remaining of that is going to JNZ :p

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back