The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

2nd Annual Northeast DSM Meet- MARK YOUR CALENDARS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It was good to see you guys again and meet a couple new people. Hopefully I'll see most of you again at Etown this weekend and you can stop by and see our dragster and maybe we'll have Jess's car in our pit.

Props go out to Nick (Assault) for his car. The car was very nice last year but it was definitely the most improved to this year. Very nice work on that thing, looking good and the pictures on here don't do it justice.

Anyone know what wheels these are? They'd look awesome on my evo. :)
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e287/tegeuser/DSMtuners meet 2009/100_1952.jpg

That's my car. They are DZ Sparkle wheels and can be had on ebay for $500 shipped for all 4 brand new.

I'm pretty sure my bay's the ugliest/stockest damn bay in those pics.

Let's just say there is a very good reason my hood remained closed the entire time. And that reason is NOT because it's all stock.

Oh, and I got my 18" Konig rims for $380 shipped from Discount Tire Direct if anyone cares :thumb:

I need to get a hold of the guy that came with brent in the green shirt I think his name was Ken(i'm bad with names but great with faces) about that tire combo he said he had for sale. Anyone know him or his user name? He said it was like value something

I need to get a hold of the guy that came with brent in the green shirt I think his name was Ken(i'm bad with names but great with faces) about that tire combo he said he had for sale. Anyone know him or his user name? He said it was like value something

I got you covered, sending pm now

You guys seemed to get a kick out of seeing the stuff so I"ll post the question up here you think I should bring the stuff from this meet out to Englishtown?

i thought you were off to ohio?!

I was but they are having a bbq and dyno day at turbotrix I didn't know about and money is tighter than I thought it would be and you just can't justify a 8 hour drive over a 45min drive fore the same thing in my book. With the addition of the even at turbotrix on sat it will be a great weekend for a lot cheaper.

I was but they are having a bbq and dyno day at turbotrix I didn't know about and money is tighter than I thought it would be and you just can't justify a 8 hour drive over a 45min drive fore the same thing in my book. With the addition of the even at turbotrix on sat it will be a great weekend for a lot cheaper.

Good,so we will see you and Trinna at E-town after all.

I don't think anyone answered your question Sean. I personally wouldn't bring your stuff to E-town. Bringing it to a small meet is one thing, but I would not trust other people at E-town. There's going to be A LOT more people. If it was me, I'd want to keep an eye on that stuff at all times. And if you were to bring it out to show people in the beginning/middle of the day, I would not feel comfortable just leaving it in my vehicle, especially when people know what vehicle you would have.

I don't think anyone answered your question Sean. I personally wouldn't bring your stuff to E-town. Bringing it to a small meet is one thing, but I would not trust other people at E-town. There's going to be A LOT more people. If it was me, I'd want to keep an eye on that stuff at all times. And if you were to bring it out to show people in the beginning/middle of the day, I would not feel comfortable just leaving it in my vehicle, especially when people know what vehicle you would have.

I agree 100%. This event is huge and you can't keep an eye on your stuff at all times. If your a vendor thats one thing but as a regular person it wouldn't be a smart idea.

Anyone local need a stock Evo8 42,000miles fuel pump? $50 to upgrade your stock one for cheap.

That is because we are "Special" (seeing the HX52)!

I noticed back on thread 24, or so, that gsxAWDdsm692 (Kevin) had been looking for a gray 2g console insert. I have one. It has a little wear on it, and the cup-holder arc has a pin missing. I could post or send pictures if desired.

I figured in fairness to my posted pictures, that I should post a picture of my engine bay (for the "are you my motor, 2g" group). I spent some time cleaning all the smoke residue from it, and re-painting some of it. Several pieces are not bolted down since the whole thing has to be checked for damage.

Attachments

• 2009_0812GSX0195.JPG
    2009_0812GSX0195.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 197
LOL great stories on the ride home, Jim. I loved the part about Tim actually smiling (second Defiant?) hahahhaha

Again, loved the spirit and loved the crowd this year, but I'm disappointed I didn't get a chance to mingle with a lot of the DSMers that came and went. There were a handful of guys that showed up and didn't introduce themselves to the lot of us! Pictures of Sheetz or ban!!

Whelp, I finally got my camera back out of the kids car so I can upload a couple pics. I think the BBQ fire pictures are hilarious with Tim in the backround, as the fire gets bigger, so does his smile. ROFL See post #793 for the story that goes with the pics.

Pumping up at Sheetz out of the corn machine. Corn car, corn pump, corny pic. :thumb:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

The plaza worker letting us back out of the gate after convincing him to let us in.

Flying through the tunnel all alone. :hellyeah:

Last edited by a moderator:
Whelp, I finally got my camera back out of the kids car so I can upload a couple pics. I think the BBQ fire pictures are hilarious with Tim in the backround, as the fire gets bigger, so does his smile. ROFL See post #793 for the story that goes with the pics.

What can I say, I love my food flame broiled with a hint of lighter fluid. :rocks:

Nah being among a crowd of DSMers and DSMs can put a smile on any enthusiast. Even a regular sour one like me. Not even the ride to and back with the car overheating and the broken trans kept me in a bad mood for too long.

You guys look like you had a great time.

2 years in a row I have missed this meet because of a busted car. But I shall make it to E-town tommorrow. I got my car back up and running again last night. Be on the look out for my car come over say hello. How she sits as of 20 minutes ago.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back