The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

4th Annual Northeast DSM Meet- MARK YOUR CALENDARS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm down to go. +2. What else do you need food-wise? I can bring watever you need.

Looking like a no for myself. I don't believe we are going to be coming back up from OBX until Saturday. IF, and a HUGE if we come back on Friday, I'll do my best to make it out. It's just a crap ton of driving in those 2 days.

I'm down to go. +2. What else do you need food-wise? I can bring watever you need.

Let me know if there is anything not accounted for that we can bring.

I would say burgers and/or hot dogs and associating buns. We could also use a couple bags of chips, pretzels, cheetos, etc.

Also, if someone has another spatula we could probably use that as well. I have 1 plus 2 sets of tongs that I'll be bringing.

If you haven't signed up for anything yet, please do so!!! I'd say with 75+ people there, we could still use some more food.

I can bring a couple of spatulas.

Can you ever have enough beef? I would propose more burgers. For those not sure what to bring, I advocate, “bring the beef.”

Brian,
Since I'm no Betty Crocker, I figured that I would inquire about which type of "spatula" you are requesting. I initially thought of a BBQ spatula (meat flipper), yet then I realized that you could have meant the thing that is rubber/silicone (used to spread condiments, or reaches inside jars [mustard, mayonnaise] and spreads the stuff). Anyway, I have plenty of any spatulas that you are requesting.
Thanks,
Jim

Oh, and Scott (LiquidX), it looks like we might not get any of your fabulous Chili this year. Hopefully, things fall in place for you to make it here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian,
Since I’m no Betty Crocker, I figured that I would inquire about which type of “spatula” you are requesting. I initially thought of a BBQ spatula (meat flipper), yet then I realized that you could have meant the thing that is rubber/silicone (used to spread condiments, or reaches inside jars [mustard, mayonnaise] and spreads the stuff). Anyway, I have plenty of any spatulas that you are requesting.
Thanks,
Jim

BBQ spatula for flipping burgers.

well i just 360 the talon today on the highway in this pouring rain, lucky enough i avoided other cars, and avoided getting hit aswell. buy the looks of it, only cosmetic damage, if the talon cant make it. i might drive down in my gf cobalt. And yes Brian i will bring the buffalo chicken dip, LOL

Someone should bring some crackers, celery, and/or tortilla chips for the dip!!!! If everyone brings one or two things, we'll have plenty of food.

You want me to make the chicken with the same marinade as i had last year?? Put me down for 4 bags Tortilla chips.

BTW looking at the last year's thread (3rd annual dsm meet) this one looks like it has 3 times less pages then the one we had last year LOL

people are growing up,start havin families ,so they start walkin away from the dsm game,### of the lack of a time spending on a car and prob financial situation... Thats what i think:D

If everyone brings one or two things, we'll have plenty of food.

I also noticed the attendance list is smaller too

people are...havin...the lack of...spending...and prob financial situation(s)...

After browsing through the 2010 DSM Meet thread, especially from page 22 onward, a great perspective of how much fun these gatherings bring is gained. Take a quick look, and then consider whether you might attend (economic anguish, possible thunderstorms, or not). I’m hoping this Meet abates my depression (physical and economic).
Also, a lot of people had attended that were not previously accounted for, meaning that the attendance will probably be considerably greater than the listed people. It would be nice if some of the people that attended before, yet have not posted here, were able to make it. Marius’ (LTUDSM) Lithuanian friend with the EVO (his discreet AWD burnout in 2009 was classic), Colt4G63 also, assault187, and Slippi84 are a few that come to mind.
Jim
P.S. I recall that the chicken’s recipe was his dad’s “secret.”
(Wow, that storm yesterday caused our area to lose electricity all day until 11pm:notgood:)

ok, I have a few more friends that I am going to be bringing along, probably like 4 or 5 more.

And Ill bring like 4 bags of chips and a couple dozen burgers....unless we need more hotdogs because "a big box" doesnt really explain how many LOL

So an update, a family thing has come up this weekend that requires my attendance :(. So unfortunately I will not be able to make it out this year. I guess there is always next year for me. I am sorry but this was the earliest notification I would give. I had perviously volunteer to bring condiments however I obviously will not be able to follow through on that. Sorry for the inconvenience. Take lots of pics so I know what I missed!

After browsing through the 2010 DSM Meet thread, especially from page 22 onward, a great perspective of how much fun these gatherings bring is gained. Take a quick look, and then consider whether you might attend (economic anguish, possible thunderstorms, or not). I’m hoping this Meet abates my depression (physical and economic).
Also, a lot of people had attended that were not previously accounted for, meaning that the attendance will probably be considerably greater than the listed people. It would be nice if some of the people that attended before, yet have not posted here, were able to make it. Marius’ (LTUDSM) Lithuanian friend with the EVO (his discreet AWD burnout in 2009 was classic), Colt4G63 also, assault187, and Slippi84 are a few that come to mind.
Jim
P.S. I recall that the chicken’s recipe was his dad’s “secret.”
(Wow, that storm yesterday caused our area to lose electricity all day until 11pm:notgood:)

Im not sure if my friend (evo dude) will show up,because his motor recently start knocking,so we are trying to diagnose the problem... its deff not a rod knock,so we are good there,in a worst case he said ,that he might come with a knocking engine :p

people are growing up,start havin families ,so they start walkin away from the dsm game,### of the lack of a time spending on a car and prob financial situation... Thats what i think:D

Well I have 5 daughters and a wife, but still hanging on to my dsm still daily driving her but haven't raced going on 2 years it's not so expensive when you just drive it, and get on it every now & then!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back