The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

4th Annual Northeast DSM Meet- MARK YOUR CALENDARS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'll bring at least one big box of dietz & watson hot dogs.

Thanks!

I'll bring cups! Any one know how many are needed?

Dick, I'd say around 150 as well.

So Coca-Cola decided to cut costs this summer by NOT giving away free cases of water to it's employees. Last summer, I got 5 cases every 2 weeks. This summer, they're charging $2.50/case.

Oh, and it only cost $0.79 to make a case of water. And there are only 100 employees at the plant I'm at. HUGE cost savings for a billion dollar company...

I'll still bring all the bottled water though.

Damn cheap companies. Thanks though, Wes!

I can bring a large cooler or 2 and a few bags of ice

Thanks!

If anyone hasn't noticed, we're still lacking a bit in the food department. Please step up and bring something. We have how many people going, and less than 10 names on that list. It's really sad that everyone can't bring something little. And if someone doesn't step up to bring a few bags of charcoal (I think we used 3 last year), we won't be cooking much food!!

Really? Too much gas to drive from York?

Weak excuse.

^ Agree'd. It is not that far from York.

I guess you guys are right. I suppose even a full tank of gas doesn't set me back that much. I'm gonna make an effort to come if nothing comes up. I'll hit up one of my buddies that would probably also go with his Laser if he isn't working. Neither of our cars are anything special to look at considering the paint, but oh well.

Im going to see if I can get sheetz to donate some ice.. :D GF works there :D

Totally forgot about this until today! Looks like its still a go! What do I bring what do I bring!

Something on the list that isn't being brought :) Maybe some burgers or dogs, or some rolls?

Well that takes the fun out of things.

Ya, I agree it was more fun with the fluid. But we don't need anyone feeling sick as some people did the one night we used too much fluid. You still plan on bringing the charcoal?

I guess you guys are right. I suppose even a full tank of gas doesn't set me back that much. I'm gonna make an effort to come if nothing comes up. I'll hit up one of my buddies that would probably also go with his Laser if he isn't working. Neither of our cars are anything special to look at considering the paint, but oh well.

You car doesn't need to be a race car or in show condition. It's nice to see what everyone drives, meet new people, hang out, and just talk.

Im going to see if I can get sheetz to donate some ice.. :D GF works there :D

You said that a while ago and haven't delivered. It looks like a fair amount of people are bringing ice, although it wouldn't hurt if you got more as it's historically been hot and we've gone through it pretty quickly.

I I'll bring my 2 big coolers and lots of ice!

Sweet!

You car doesn't need to be a race car or in show condition. It's nice to see what everyone drives, meet new people, hang out, and just talk.

I realized that haha. I'm sure the current condition of my car annoys me more than anyone else. I look forward to seeing some clean DSM's though. My buddy won't be able to bring his 1g since it's getting rebuilt (I somehow forgot about that), but as long as he doesn't work, we'll be there in my Talon. I won't commit to bringing anything since it's not a guarantee that I'll be there yet, but assuming I do I'll grab whatever seems to be most needed on the food list.

Brian, I'm still up in the air if I'll be able to make it out or not. I won't really know until I'm down in North Carolina to see when we want to head back home. Would love to make it out though. Just wish I had my new wheels on...

Darn,I just had to get backed into right before the meet. :notgood:

Attachments

• dent.jpg
    dent.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 260
^^^did they find the bodies yet??? i would KILL.

I have a combined brother & his best friend b-day party/get drunk off your A** party the whole county will probably show up to that day @ my parents.........but I'm gonna show from 10am- 5ish AKA till my family calls & says get back home. I'm not missing this. I keep bailing on good meets!

Brian, I'm still up in the air if I'll be able to make it out or not. I won't really know until I'm down in North Carolina to see when we want to head back home. Would love to make it out though. Just wish I had my new wheels on...

Damn it Scott!! Make up your mind!!! :p

Darn,I just had to get backed into right before the meet. :notgood:

That sucks! :notgood:

I think I might be going to this.

Glad to see, Jess! Do you know if Tony will be coming as well?

We will be there with a few parts but will be there to hang out. I talked to a few other DSM owners that may follow us as well as the owner of 1320 Addiction. Hope the weather gives us a break.

Let me know if there is anything not accounted for that we can bring.

Well guys, it appears I won't be able to attend. I have not been able to get my car running over the past few months. I will also be on the way back from mayhem fest out in Pittsburg that morning.

Looks like I'll have to plan on next year.:(

Something on the list that isn't being brought :) Maybe some burgers or dogs, or some rolls?

Ya, I agree it was more fun with the fluid. But we don't need anyone feeling sick as some people did the one night we used too much fluid. You still plan on bringing the charcoal?

You said that a while ago and haven't delivered. It looks like a fair amount of people are bringing ice, although it wouldn't hurt if you got more as it's historically been hot and we've gone through it pretty quickly.

Sweet!

People are wimps. Lighter fluid adds a bit of boost to the flavor. And yes I'll bring the charcoal still.

I have decided to make the drive to the Meet because my low back symptoms have become much better.

I can bring a large cooler. Since hot dogs have been well represented, I can bring a dozen burgers. Plus, I am going to contribute an appropriate amount of cash to Brian (and Eric) for the site, and its organization. Also, I can bring my USB thumb drive, with 2009’s and 2010’s pictures, for Brian to copy (you’ll need a laptop, or another thumb drive since I am bringing my laptop). Coincidentally, I am bringing the authentic, historic lighter fluid bottle from 2009, as a prop only, for more laughs (especially for Tim).

I have posted a large amount of parts, tools, and things in the “Parts Swap Thread.” I have many, many extra things to sell because our 32 acre farm is for sale.

RE/MAX Real Estate Has Pennsylvania Homes Listed Online
P.S. It’s a great place for a serious “garage mechanic” (electrical wiring capacity presently compatible), and making loud noises (machinery, music/home theater, “gatherings”) would not be a problem since the closest neighbor/farmer is 1/8 mile away through woods.

I am going to bring 2 dozen hamburgers, 2 packs of sliced cheese, 2 dozen burger buns, and 2 dozen hot dog rolls.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back