The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

4th Annual Northeast DSM Meet- MARK YOUR CALENDARS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I don't know how many people are headed out from the Harrisburg area, but I'd be game for trying to setup a meeting place in Harrisburg so we can roll as a group to it.

I'll basically be driving straight there from a 12 hour night shift, just like last year. LOL

Well, that makes two of us. :thumb:

Redo my name in pencil LOL I may not be making it....Car is acting up and not sure if I should drive couple hours away HAHA

I have a month to fix: replace tranny...retap head VC holes, four exhaust leaks with no money! :p...Im trying I AM!! LOL

I should have you covered on most of the stuff except the trans. I don't need money, just a night with your girl.:thumb:

I will be there and will bring some hamburgers.

Also, if it's not already being done, we should see if we can get at least two people on all food items/paper products because I think somehow we ended up without plates last year, if I recall correctly, and someone had to run out to get some.

I look forward to this!

Brian, Wes (knochgoon24) has already signed up to bring those paper products. If it's like last year, he'll be there with plenty of time to spare before food is ready, so we should have no issues...especially now that he doesn't have to work the night before!

I will be there and will bring some hamburgers.

Any idea how many hamburgers?

I'll bring some hamburger and hot dog rolls.

My work doesn't know what shift they want to have me work. After switching to the other shift this week, and working 96 hours in 8 days in the process, they might have me switching back to the shift I originally started on after 3 weeks. SOOOO.... I'm still going for sure, but I might be leaving straight from work. Google maps says 3hr 45min. If that's correct, I'll be there around 10am still.

I should have you covered on most of the stuff except the trans. I don't need money, just a night with your girl.:thumb:

Ok deal!!! But I decide what happens that night LOL....Ill get a movie and you two can sit on the couch and watch Toy Story while I sit in the middle... :D :hellyeah:

Ok deal!!! But I decide what happens that night LOL....Ill get a movie and you two can sit on the couch and watch Toy Story while I sit in the middle... :D :hellyeah:

For some reason, I don't like that idea.:notgood:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back