The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

4th Annual Northeast DSM Meet- MARK YOUR CALENDARS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nate - Wow, glad to see you're still alive! Will you be rollin' in the Mazda again this year? Heck, do you even still have the Spyder??

I am still alive, actually. LOL

Just not enough hours in the day. I do still have the Spyder, although I've only driven her once this year. Just a lack of time to run over to the garage to pick her up. :cry:

Anyway, I'll be sporting the Mazda again.

Do we have a thread for parts we can bring for sale if people are interested yet? Get that list up so we can fight over who's bringing what!

I was just planning on bringing whatever parts I had lying around and laying them out with my phone number like I've done the last couple years. Usually something gets sold.

I'm a noob but I'm definitely down to come. Not alot of mods yet but I can definitely learn alot

If it wasn't for the possibility of stone chips and the fact that she's really dirty under the hood, I would bring her along.

Stone chips - legit concern.
Dirty under the hood - lame excuse. If you'd follow through on wanting to get some stuff powdercoated, it might actually look good ;)

Lists updated. Let me know what you plan on bringing please!!

I may not be able to make it down. I forgot I have a vacation beginning on the Sunday before the meet down at OBX. Everyone is leaving Saturday and the only way for me to get home in time is to drive separate. I only have the DSM and it would cost too much in gas to go down and back seeing I only get 230miles/tank.

Unless I can convince my dad to use one of his vehicles I'll be stuck out there. I'll find out later however for sure.

I'll bring all the cases of water that we need. I'm working for Coca-Cola at their Milesburg water bottling plant again this summer. I'll get it fo' free. :D I think I brought 5 cases last year and left with 3 of them.

I'll also bring the napkins, paper plates, and plastic utencils.

im down for this. ive been waiting to hear about a huge dsm meet. im down with a cruise out as well anyone around the baltimore area wanna meet up and head out pm me so we can set up a meet spot. ill probably bring my brother if we can get his tsi runnin.

I don't know how many people are headed out from the Harrisburg area, but I'd be game for trying to setup a meeting place in Harrisburg so we can roll as a group to it.

I'll basically be driving straight there from a 12 hour night shift, just like last year. LOL

Wes, if I'm able to attend this year due to vacation I forgot about, you are welcome to stay at the apartment again. We wouldn't be home until after 6pm however depending on when we leave from Virgina.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back