The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

5th Annual Northeast DSM Meet- MARK YOUR CALENDARS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian,i thought,that you reserved the pavilion #14....... hmmmm.... how abouit this marsh creek park or what it was called we can get a spot without a reservation?

I took a chance this year and didn't reserve one because of the cost (it's pretty ridiculous) and having to get all the food as well. Looks like things didn't play out in my favor.

You can't reserve anything at Marsh Creek State Park, so it'd be a first come, first serve deal. It's the same thing at Ridley, however according to their site it's all booked. I'm going to head down anyway and poke my head around the place and see if they have reservation pages up on all the pavilions.

Marsh Creek is a nice park, and it’s readily accessible from Rt. 100.

Whichever park you choose, I imagine we can all show up, and we can make the best of it. You tell us where to show up, and the Meet can go on.

If it had been known that Ridley Creek became “first come, first serve,” rather than easily reserved, then I could have suggested having it at the farm. However, my much younger sister is bringing her 2yr old and 1yr old to the farm for this weekend to see the deer, rabbits, squirrels, chipmunks, hawks, and especially the neighbor‘s horses. There would have been no problems with noise, or beverages, since my closest neighbor is over 1/8 mile away through the woods. Actually, if things remained safe, as well as litter free, then there could have been target practice activities in the lower yard. Although, the 1 mile dirt driveway may be tough on lowered cars, or fancy cars. So, maybe not a good suggestion.
Jim

Haha..Brent mentioned that incident to me!

What are the odds we have a spot at Ridley tomorrow?

I honestly don't know.

If it had been known that Ridley Creek became “first come, first serve,” rather than easily reserved, then I could have suggested having it at the farm.

It didn't become this - it's only this if you don't reserve. I could have reserved a spot as I did in the past but chose not to. I messed up :coy:

And I agree with the dirt driveway being a bad idea. I wouldn't drive my car up there. That would've been the year I take the truck to the meet.

Hey all, just in case we have to move to marsh creek, here are a few common direction paths to get there.

I-95 North-(Philly area folks and Jersey folks)- Follow I-95 Southbound to I-276 West/Pennsylvania Turnpike. I-276 turns into I-76 West, follow this to exit 312 (PA-100 to Downingtown, Pottstown, West Chester). Take the exit to PA-100 Northbound, follow this for 1.7 Miles then make a left onto Park Rd. Follow park Rd for 1.8 Miles, and Marsh Creek state park will be on your Left.

I-76 East (Harrisburg, Pittsburg folks) - Follow I-76 East follow this to exit 312 (PA-100 to Downingtown, Pottstown, West Chester). Take the exit to PA-100 Northbound, follow this for 1.7 Miles then make a left onto Park Rd. Follow park Rd for 1.8 Miles, and Marsh Creek state park will be on your Left.

Those are the easiest way's to get to the park, but if you'd rather have the GPS do it for ya The park address is

675 Park rd
Downingtown, PA
19335-1898

Please keep an eye on this thread tomorrow morning, as Brian will be updating the thread as to whether or not we change location!

Thanks and look forward to seeing everyone!

Sadly enough, I cant make it out anymore :( I swapped in a bigger turbo tonight and of course my clutch decided to take a shit on me and is slipping like crazy. Go figure. Damn! I really wanted to see what this turbo could do on the way down there.

Hope this doesnt wreck any food amounts for you Brian (like one person would matter anyway LOL)

Would have loved to come out this year but I have a wedding party to attend all day today.

Im still waiting to hear as well, We are still going to do the meet today, its simply a question of where. I may roll over to ridley creek just to see what the story is.

Likewise, I'm headed to Ridley Creek, and I figure I'll probably see someone else there to figure it all out...I'll check for cell phone coverage, and I'll call Eric/Brian only if necessary...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back