The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

3rd Annual Northeast DSM Meet- MARK YOUR CALENDARS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

is this still on for tomorrow? i literally just looked today, fml looks like im gonna have to wait til next year

I'm bringing $25 worth of chips; not sure what Dave has planned.

I considered bringing something to grill, or potato salad, but with the long drive and all I didn't want to poison everyone with high milage mayonaise products, or rotting beef. Yum!

I spent 5 hours cleaning the exterior and engine bay of my car today. Spent an additional 4 hours doing minor repairs and fixing annoying little visual things.

If you've waxed your car and it sprinkles a bit, just have some quick detail stuff on hand. All you would have to do is get the water spots off the wax, which shouldn't take much.

I just spent way more than that on cleaning, but I haven't done a good cleaning since before my car was AWD so it really needed it. I also spent evenings all this week metal patching and repainting my annoying hood... Damn this car is starting to look nice.

Last edited:
I'm sooo pissed i cant get there tomorrow I'm literally putting the plates on the car on monday FML

Well as of now it looks like I'll be out with about 6-8 friends and at least 4 of their cars, but I'm not sure if any of them are on the list in the post #1, so if you want us to bring something just let me know and I'll be glad to stop on my way pick some stuff up, or I could just throw some cash towards the price of the pavilion.

Yeah just spent quit a bit of time today fixing some minor things and cleaning things up. Hope the sprinkle holds off. Looking forward to being there. See you all then!

I ain't cleaning, I ain't polishing, I'm just going to try and get there and enjoy a day with some other dsm knuckleheads. Look for the beat up 1g with a lousy idle.
Have a safe trip down everyone, this is always a good time.

Looks like I wont be able to make it since my parents are having family over and I haven't seen them in quite a while. Hopefully next year...:(

I ain't cleaning, I ain't polishing, I'm just going to try and get there and enjoy a day with some other dsm knuckleheads. Look for the beat up 1g with a lousy idle.
Have a safe trip down everyone, this is always a good time.

Your not the only one I've had my laser for almost3 months now , I've only washed it 2 times an I keep all my junk in it, might take it out though,, watch out for white laser with rattling exhaust been trying to fix previous owners mistakes, I'm also bringing 48 bottles of electrolytes

see you guys sooon, im going b in beat up black 2g gst wit 4 ppl. zzz cant sleep

why everybody saying ,that they bringing beat up cars to the meet???!!! wait till you guys gonna see mines,its made from three diff cars LOL ,got red 98 high wing ,the car is green,front bumper is primed...... no sideskirts,only glue left on a side LOL LOL

why everybody saying ,that they bringing beat up cars to the meet???!!! wait till you guys gonna see mines,its made from three diff cars LOL ,got red 98 high wing ,the car is green,front bumper is primed...... no sideskirts,only glue left on a side LOL LOL

So that's why your avatar is a picture of your engine bay. :p

Have fun at the meet everyone! Unfortunately we won't be able to make it to the meet. We just picked up a DSM and are still working out the kinks with the car and trying to get her running good before we insure and register her. :(

I hear some thunder by us, but we're up in Northern/Central NJ so hopefully the weather holds off for you guys. :)

EDIT: Everyone take a lot of pictures and please don't forget to post them when you get home for the guys and gals who couldn't make it!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back