The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

2nd Annual Northeast DSM Meet- MARK YOUR CALENDARS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I dunno about you guys but I saw one ugly ass girl in the corner of the parking lot that was driving a blue civic si and talkin allllll kinds of shit on dsms. We couldnt figure out why he hated dsms so much and still showed up to our meet?

Jealousy owns her life :notgood:

Who brings a honda to a dsm meet anyway. That's like bringing a Mustang to the shootout EPIC FAIL !!!

Hey now.... that was me, Sandra and I'm offended.....Just kidding, I might not be cute but I surely don't have a Honduh...ROFLROFLROFL

it actually wasnt a girl in the honda at all. It was some dumbass guy. When we were heading through town to the park he saw me and wolfy following me and gave us a ricer flyby, then at the park told us he had a $10K K-swap under the hood and only ran a 14. in the 1/4. ROFL! I had to die laughing at the retard.

He probably saw it on Tristatetuners.com

The funny part about that guy is I told him nice car, and he had a k20 swap and i told him there's alot of room for a turbo back there and he said he was thinking about but it makes too much power already, he doesn't need anymore LOL

I see my old car made it out there!!! Good to see it running for a change LOL. Looks like it was a fun meet wish I could've came.

hahaha a Honda haveing too much power? thatll never happen bc they dont have any power to begin with. The funny part wsa he came up to me to give me a card and i had my "Mitsu pissing on Honda" hat on and he lookd at me funny and threw the card LOL

Since I already did a few, I shall be an equal opportunity provider of amusing pictures. I guess a couple more pictures of awkward stuff can be posted. The first is of the “the German guy’s” kid (his dad did the burnout) where his wife appears in detest as I took the picture (the kid was going-to-town on those chips). This picture, I assume, also has in it the girl (Steph?) having the white GSX that Talontsi97 spoke about earlier. The next picture just took me too long to take, and everyone that had been looking at the car was responding to something distracting. The last picture is one that I missed, it should have been posted with the “Evo” picture group.

Concerning the last few pictures that I previously posted, I should give my impressions about them. I had not even thought the same as JessGST had mentioned (If I had thought that it was a nose picking thing, I would not have posted it.). My impression of that picture was that she was waving the smoke away from her face, while almost sneezing, as the guy was blowing it in her direction. As for Slippi84’s picture, it appeared to me that he was doing the Styx “Mr. Roboto“ dance while his lady friend was not amused. Likewise, I thought that Brian suddenly turned to motion a “call me” gesture while his lady friend seemed in disapproval. Anyway, I had the impressions that these shots were more silly than being crude. I have other pictures, yet those I choose not to post. Like any random picture, the probability always exists where there is something that is distasteful happening. Within some group shots, and car shots, I noticed a few having people on the peripheral portions unaware of the picture being taken (and I did not notice them as I took the picture). Other pictures that I have not posted were of non-DSM cars (only Slippi84’s Jeep with the huge HX52 on its hood made the cut).

I looked for a picture of the Honda brought by the person (he/she) that distributed their propaganda. I do not have one. I figured some of you would enjoy using the picture as a tack board photo, or as a bull’s-eye.

Are some of us, like me, missing something when it concerns this “DSM puppy” picture? Does Tom (others) have an interesting story about it?

Is there any more information about the Nockamixon meet mentioned in an earlier post? Such an event would be easy (nearby) for me to attend.
Jim

Attachments

• 2009_0808GSX0043.JPG
    2009_0808GSX0043.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 311
  • 2009_0808GSX0045.JPG
    2009_0808GSX0045.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 220
  • 2009_0808GSX0044.JPG
    2009_0808GSX0044.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 307
It was good to see you guys again and meet a couple new people. Hopefully I'll see most of you again at Etown this weekend and you can stop by and see our dragster and maybe we'll have Jess's car in our pit.

Props go out to Nick (Assault) for his car. The car was very nice last year but it was definitely the most improved to this year. Very nice work on that thing, looking good and the pictures on here don't do it justice.

Anyone know what wheels these are? They'd look awesome on my evo. :)
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e287/tegeuser/DSMtuners meet 2009/100_1952.jpg

It was good to see you guys again and meet a couple new people. Hopefully I'll see most of you again at Etown this weekend and you can stop by and see our dragster and maybe we'll have Jess's car in our pit.

Props go out to Nick (Assault) for his car. The car was very nice last year but it was definitely the most improved to this year. Very nice work on that thing, looking good and the pictures on here don't do it justice.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e287/tegeuser/DSMtuners meet 2009/100_1952.jpg

I think they are Advan or Work knockoffs.

James

Tom, I didn't notice this until after I took the picture, but it seems to fit pretty well :p

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

And some other random ones.

Here's the link to the album with more pictures. If anyone wants high res versions, let me know.
2nd Annual NE DSM Meet pictures by snowborder714 - Photobucket

Last edited by a moderator:

Thank you!:rocks:

Since I already did a few, I shall be an equal opportunity provider of amusing pictures. I guess a couple more pictures of awkward stuff can be posted. The first is of the “the German guy’s” kid (his dad did the burnout) where his wife appears in detest as I took the picture (the kid was going-to-town on those chips). This picture, I assume, also has in it the girl (Steph?) having the white GSX that Talontsi97 spoke about earlier. The next picture just took me too long to take, and everyone that had been looking at the car was responding to something distracting. The last picture is one that I missed, it should have been posted with the “Evo” picture group.

Concerning the last few pictures that I previously posted, I should give my impressions about them. I had not even thought the same as JessGST had mentioned (If I had thought that it was a nose picking thing, I would not have posted it.). My impression of that picture was that she was waving the smoke away from her face, while almost sneezing, as the guy was blowing it in her direction. As for Slippi84’s picture, it appeared to me that he was doing the Styx “Mr. Roboto“ dance while his lady friend was not amused. Likewise, I thought that Brian suddenly turned to motion a “call me” gesture while his lady friend seemed in disapproval. Anyway, I had the impressions that these shots were more silly than being crude. I have other pictures, yet those I choose not to post. Like any random picture, the probability always exists where there is something that is distasteful happening. Within some group shots, and car shots, I noticed a few having people on the peripheral portions unaware of the picture being taken (and I did not notice them as I took the picture). Other pictures that I have not posted were of non-DSM cars (only Slippi84’s Jeep with the huge HX52 on its hood made the cut).

I looked for a picture of the Honda brought by the person (he/she) that distributed their propaganda. I do not have one. I figured some of you would enjoy using the picture as a tack board photo, or as a bull’s-eye.

Are some of us, like me, missing something when it concerns this “DSM puppy” picture? Does Tom (others) have an interesting story about it?

Is there any more information about the Nockamixon meet mentioned in an earlier post? Such an event would be easy (nearby) for me to attend.
Jim

WHat makes this so funny is that I am a dancer(not stripper think America's best dance crew stuff) and my gf is always standing around like stop dancing with the guys and dance with me so that is almost spot on with your assesment of the picture even though I wasn't even dancing. :thumb:

I wish my engine bay could look as nice as some of those bays, but the first time i cleaned it(###### since the original owner), it wook alot of the paint right off down to the primer, and took the shine away from the rest of it.

Yeah, I made it but my car did not. I did have plans to bring it. Hopefully it'll be at E-town if I have the time this week to look it over.

Yes, I think Steph is definitely good looking as well. She had her white GSX there.

Yea I saw her too. Well you both are pretty cute.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back