The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2nd Annual Northeast DSM Meet- MARK YOUR CALENDARS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pumping up at Sheetz out of the corn machine. Corn car, corn pump, corny pic. :thumb:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Jim H.,
What a great picture! Seeing that corncob gas pump after driving several hours would make me believe that I need to park immediately and get some sleep (next I might be seeing unicorns).

Now, what if someone with artistic skills were to paint their E85 DSM yellow (and black) to resemble a corncob. Hmmm...

Last edited by a moderator:
I didnt here a german word come out of his mouth. He sounded Chechnian or something like that. LOL. Either way, that burnout with the kids strapped in the back was halarious!

He is not A German LOL LOL))) he is my friend from the same country as me LOL)) and if ill tell you what exactlly country we are from ,you oprob wont even know what is is and where it is LOL :DDDDD James did you see myt new 2g? with no side bumper lights and the bloack top??? :DD
Ad sorry for the sharpies,i drove over them,while was backin up in a spot LOL :D Great meet!!!! :hellyeah::thumb:

Jim H.,
What a great picture! Seeing that corncob gas pump after driving several hours would make me believe that I need to park immediately and get some sleep (next I might be seeing unicorns).

Now, what if someone with artistic skills were to paint their E85 DSM yellow (and black) to resemble a corncob. Hmmm...

Well, there is only usually one E85 pump at every station. We knew to look for the yellow colored handle, but this was quite the suprise when the whole thing was all decked out. We were allready tired from the drive and still had a long, long ways to go. This stop kicked in the boosters with constant laughter the whole time we were there. I remember just looking over at Cyclone and we both had the same "What the hell?" look on our faces when we saw the pump... then instant laughter. LOL

It was really tense when we would get to the stations to try and find the pump with the juice. I had called ahead to make sure they had it, but if they didn't we would have been stuck in PA and its not like we could go a block to the next gas station to get any...the stations carrying the corn were few and far between.

He is not A German LOL LOL))) he is my friend from the same country as me LOL)) and if ill tell you what exactlly country we are from ,you oprob wont even know what is is and where it is LOL :DDDDD James did you see myt new 2g? with no side bumper lights and the bloack top??? :DD
Ad sorry for the sharpies,i drove over them,while was backin up in a spot LOL :D Great meet!!!! :hellyeah::thumb:

THAT WAS YOU! You never came up to me and said hi! Nice car though. You should have stayed longer man. You cut out so quick

James :dsm::talon::laser:

because i nevver seen your face man.and it was my first meet,that i was in pa.Last time i was hangin out with jersey guys,so i remember couple faces.and i met them at the last meet hehehe. Next time when you will be making a meet,you should post a users picture next to the screen name ;).so it would help alot LOL :DD

Haha, good call. Any idea when yours will be done Sean? I saw somewhere else you have most of the engine, but not everything.

Oh, and I'll have to take into account racing schedules (SCCA and NASA).

Yeah I just need aluminum rods and I"m set on the engine. The head is done you guys saw that(well I have the cam gears now and the sensors that I didn't have at the meet) but the bottom end I want to have everything balanced and machined at the same time.

Sean, what rods are you going with? See if Shawn can get you a good price?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back