The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

6th Annual Northeast DSM Meet- MARK YOUR CALENDARS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian - do you have anyone helping you out bringing paper plates, Solo cups, napkins, condiments, etc.? If not I can pitch in.

I don't have anyone bringing stuff as of now. If you'd like to bring that type of thing, just let me know and I'll mark it down so I don't grab it. Oh - and you have to be there before I cook the food if you plan on bringing anything :p

We need more people! I just posted this on a few other forums to spread the word. Please feel free to share the Facebook page and get more people in!

This sounds interesting. Is camping available at the park? I could make a fun trip out of this.

I've been informed that my family reunion is being held that day. Unfortunately, it's being held further west in than years past. I'm going to try and get a 4 day weekend off, and hit the meet up on my way back from Philly to Da 'Burg Saturday morning. I won't be there all day, but hopefully I'll get to stop in for a little while. It will be 1,500 miles in 4 days, but whose counting?

And it will be me +1.

I don't have anyone bringing stuff as of now. If you'd like to bring that type of thing, just let me know and I'll mark it down so I don't grab it. Oh - and you have to be there before I cook the food if you plan on bringing anything :p

We need more people! I just posted this on a few other forums to spread the word. Please feel free to share the Facebook page and get more people in!
It's not like I live over an hour away :mrt:. You have my contact info. so just let me know what time to be there and I can help set up. We just got through a birthday, so have napkins, plates, and cups galore.

I'd love to come out to this. I'm actually right in Downingtown myself. Maybe I could follow you up if I'm off work.

Edit: Hi Sandra. Haven't seen you since way back TST days... (240sxDann). Hope all is well.

Well hopefully i'll be getting my 4 puck installed in a day or two once it comes in, new trans and flywheel and hopefully i'll have her all buttoned up for the meet! Looking forward to this!

Although I wont have my talon anymore by then, ill still be there. you Guys are still cool people, and it will be fun to see how everyones rides changed :)

Although I wont have my talon anymore by then, ill still be there. you Guys are still cool people, and it will be fun to see how everyones rides changed :)

All that work on it and it's gone? Why?

Hey add me with 1 plus a possible 2nd ill get back to you in the 2nd friend

Added!

Just over a month left - anyone else in? :rocks:

Awesome - thanks for helping to spread the word.

As of right now, the forecast includes potential rain. I'll keep an eye on the weather and make a decision closer to the date. Since we don't have a pavilion reserved (like last year), I don't want to make everyone come out if it looks like rain.

I can not make it because I work, and my GSX does not work (it needs exhaust parts).

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back