The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Street Driven 8 Second 2G Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I knew this looked familiar. ## over on supraforums to. I just commented on it over there. LOL :hellyeah:

Thanks tons more to come!

Turbo is thirsty :)
Test fit new velocity stack!
turbo%20velocity.jpg

Waiting for some new Carbon Fiber doors thanks to Sergio :hellyeah:

When do you think you're going to have this project wrapped up Ron?

Not sure Chris I'm pushing really hard but I'm pretty much making everything as I go and you know how fabrication is sometimes a small mount takes hrs to get just right :(

I hear ya man. The bulk of things can go quick....it's all the stupid little things that take forever. Hope to see this car at the Shoot Out one of these years!

Got some work done on my first exahsut manifold I've ever done :) Divided T4 with slip fit merge collector all S/S :)

Exhaustmanifold.jpg

You know what would make this build even better..A yellow 1g that also does 8's to give contrast to a yellow 2g.

I'll be taking donations.Not kidding about donations, maybe about the yellow 8 sec 1g tho.
I've been reading this for a while and just chiming in now.

Freaking awsome.

jesus man awesome built love the exhaust manifold looks awesome!! any updates?

I love this car, I remember asking you were your build thread was on Alberta DSM fb group but I finally found it again.

I need to come up to Edmonton for a local meet that you guys do, and talk to you about this car, haha.

Aaron

When knowledgeable fabricators put their mind to it and know about dsms some crazy builds happen. This is DEF one of those builds. Keep up the great work man def curious to see what this looks like when it's done.

Got more wiring done and manifold got wastegates mounted and welded out its a start time to get serious again!

This looks nothing like an Elise, I don't get it?

Took my drivers test in an Elise LOL.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back