The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Street Driven 8 Second 2G Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks guys hoping to get the intercooler mounted, and cold side piping done this next week stay tunned!

Ets makes it real easy to mount, shoukd have it up after like 30 mins :)

No this is a custom one off, so no mounts etc do to the size and the cars configuration and through no fault of ETS just how it is. :thumb:

So got some more progress done on the car! ETS 6"core is now mounted and ready to go, got the turbo to intercooler piping done, and the dry sump Tank mounted! Big thanks to ETS and Comp Turbo that billet turbo looks like its ready to do some serious damage!

fab1.jpg

fab2.jpg

Newest sponsor Carbonetics just stepped up to support my build so more cool carbon coming my way soon :)

Was just looking through your pics again and noticed your driver side engine mount is only held on by the flap of metal from the wheel well. I see you cut the rest out. Are you planning something for that? Would hate to see you break your engine from lack of support. If it's not like I think I see, then never mind ;)

Was just looking through your pics again and noticed your driver side engine mount is only held on by the flap of metal from the wheel well. I see you cut the rest out. Are you planning something for that? Would hate to see you break your engine from lack of support. If it's not like I think I see, then never mind ;)

Its 1/4" gusseted steel so shouldn't be a problem! :hellyeah:

Some Carbon Fiber Doors :) Thanks Sergio at Carbonetics!

doors1.JPG

Got bored doing wiring so finished up some fab work on the weekend. Big thanks to Kris for helping me with some of the more difficult alumiunum stuff{thumbup} Pretty proud of myself I cut apart my old Moroso oil pan that was damaged and cut the sump etc out of it and made my own dry sump pan! All welding was done by myself on this part so be gentile on me haha {thumbup}

drysumppan1.jpg

Got the lower intake piping welded out and the Wiggin's style clamp on and wow are these things the cats ass, positive lock, quick disconnect :) {thumbup}

frontturboprofile.jpg

Starting to make some progress its almost back to looking like its almost a car stage again! {thumbup} A ton of work left but def helps the motifation when you start looking at something more then a chassis!

engineprofilenov1.jpg

Well got the exhaust all fab'd up and think it turned out pretty good and managed to Tig it all out myself :)

downpipe1.JPG

downpipe3.JPG

Sir It seems to look like there is a car attached to that intercooler ^.^ looks so amazing but im pretty sure you wont be able to get away with sleeper status

Think once its all covered up it won't look like much from the outside :)

Once the hood is on I think it will be pretty stealth :)

Last edited:
Test fitting aluminum exhaust to make sure it clears the custome aluminum trans brace :) And yes that is an aluminum rod off a 600 cubic inch chev :)

exhaust2.JPG

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back