- Thread starter
- #76
diambo4life
20+ Year Contributor
- 1,926
- 962
- Apr 18, 2002
-
Oklahoma
How about photos not taken in my driveway? Me and the kids decided to make a short trip to the neighborhood park. Mid 70s day in late December? Merry Christmas!



Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. This is where the DSM platform history is documented and archived. Log in to help us in our mission, and to remove most ads from the browsing experience.
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.



) that one hub had bigger studs on the knurl end....and I didn't have the correct drill bit to drill to size. Soooooo....had to remove it and place an order to Amazon to get the drill bit size since even my local ACE didn't have the size I needed ie. 39/64". However, good news is after installing the new seal, I don't seem to have any leaks after adding the ATF back into the trans but this will be determined after getting the car running and driving it again. I also bought a new muffler for this car but I am afraid it might be too big, width wise? Really, just avoid 4" exhausts on any lowered 2G. I am not even sure why people feel this is needed on any car making less than 1000whp.
) and I didn't think it would have fit. Just stay aware from 4" exhaust if your car is lowered on a 2G.....
.
.
. I also need to transfer the windows (manual) from stock doors onto this car as it currently has no glass in either doors.
I hate leaks!!!!!
Should I do black on these wheels?
.
. Then, I spent hours trying to scrape off the old tint that would not budge. I would scrape off maybe 1/2 a square inch of area at a time. I am not even done but got maybe 80% of it off, on one window. 
. Next, is to do something about my loud exhaust. I also have a duck bill spoiler in my garage for this car. What do you guys feel about this? Keep the wingless look or add the spoiler? I am torn.Looks great. Blacked out tail lights?Then I cleaned the car after all my hard work to feel better about myself.... Next, is to do something about my loud exhaust. I also have a duck bill spoiler in my garage for this car. What do you guys feel about this? Keep the wingless look or add the spoiler? I am torn.
View attachment 788114
View attachment 788115
View attachment 788116
Hmm...maybe, but a very very light tint to it if I do.Looks great. Blacked out tail lights?

I thought the CF was overrated until I picked up one of these stock 2G doors. My. God. Easily >50lb each....and these are manual track doors. Extremely heavy. I will weigh this car in April. I am very curious what it will weigh in its current shape.My vote is for the duckbill. A spoiler-less 2G just looks...weird. But man those CF parts are trick.
I almost died carrying my 1G doors upstairs by myself. I carry drywall for a living, well not as much anymore, and those things gave me hell!I thought the CF was overrated until I picked up one of these stock 2G doors. My. God. Easily >50lb each....and these are manual track doors. Extremely heavy. I will weigh this car in April. I am very curious what it will weigh in its current shape.