The Central Hub for DSM Community and Information

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. This is where the DSM platform history is documented and archived. Log in to help us in our mission, and to remove most ads from the browsing experience.

8 (1).JPG

Street Build Project 9s: Street Driven 98 Eclipse Auto

2G Eclipse with a slushbox, and AWD converted.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The popping you hear at the end is because my muffler left the chat:rolleyes:, so you can just hear the loud ass pops and bangs during decel. The video doesn't do it justice man, it literally sounded like gunshots and me doing this in the very wee hours of the morning might have elicited a 5-0 response ROFL ROFL:p. Gonna lay low for awhile. I am slowly gonna crank her up though as I need the car to be ready for the 1 and only track visit I will make with it this year. So, not a lot of street runs till I get the muffler on there. It's way too loud right now to drive on the street. I did swap in brand new plugs. The car is still puking oil from the catchcan, maybe about a cup full after every run like this but I will just manage it until I decide what to do with the bottom end this off season if I don't send it to heaven first. :sneaky:
 
Add Value - Be Respectful - No Trolling - No Misinformation - Participate Often!
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

  • For sale 91-96 Auto DSM 300M Upgraded T-Case (USED)
    one of spares , brace is not included. Buyer covers shipping / fee.
    • The_Partout_Spot
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • Wanted PASSENGER DOOR LOWER MOLDING
    WANTED
    • LA_gst
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 2g 2g 1999 eclipse gs-t spyder
    Very clean 2g spyder, only modifications is 14b turbo with 3inch exhaust. Well maintained and...
    • DSM B
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 2g 1996 Talon TSI AWD
    1996 Talon TSI AWD $10,500*** PENDING PICK UP ***- 90,421 miles ( will go up a little ) -...
    • jersygsx
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 2g 2g power window motors. OEM
    RH and LH power window motors. OEM $40 each or $70 for the pair. Message 702-741-6987.
    • Galant665
    • Updated:
    • Expires
Back
Top