The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Products the DSM crowd would like to see made

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Affordable when compared to what other type of car? Most of the stuff you mentioned is available, and mostly from our Supporting Vendors. If you look around at other cars similar to ours, you'll find that parts for DSMs are actually not too bad in terms of price. Turbo kits aren't widely available due to the fact that DSMers are cheap and only want to buy parts of what vendors would supply in a kit. They'd rather source all the pieces from the cheapest places separately. I've seen engine build kits and fuel upgrade kits available from our Supporting Vendors in the past for really good prices.

His post was code for: 'I'm cheap'.

I've looked over ebay and only notice ones for evo's. I ran one on my civic once and it was night and day, REALLY!
We need an engine torque damper. Man I miss those when i had my civic. Shifting gears and launching the car was totally different!

What about some Gauge pods that could fit INSIDE the dash cowling. Like in the upper right and left of the 1gs. . .

Only other thing is maybe some flat floor pan for under car aero. But mebbe that is a bit much. XD

Dam I've been reading this thread for like a week, holy crap i thought by the time i got to the end it would be too late. but anyways, us 1g guys get no love for parts so here's what i wanna see made for 1ga's and 1gb's. Because 2g's get all the Good shit! and its about dam time we 1g Guys get some dam parts made for us!:hellyeah:

1. Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser for 1ga and 1gb's.

2. Carbon Fiber Front Lip for 1ga and 1gb's.

3. Carbon Fiber hatches, (already checked and they dont sell them anywhere anymore)

4. Carbon Fiber OEM Hoods, (Already checked vis and seibon and a few other places but no more, i missed the selling of them for a few months buy people who were only in business for a brief time, see im in the marines so i missed out on all these little great limited production pieces that were available breifly.)

5. Carbon Fiber Doors, (again, i know they were once available through hiRev or 386 or some shit but all these people have disappeared without a trace.)

6. Carbon Fiber OEM style 3 piece spoiler for the 1ga GSX and a 5 piece one for the talon guys.

7. Carbon Fiber Sunroof Plug for 1ga's

8. Carbon Fiber 1ga Headlight carriers (like the part that holds the lights) a one piece design that would go with the the rest of a carbon fiber hood)

9. Solid Billet Aluminum Motor Mounts for 1g's, (if somebody wants to say they already make them then please provide Proof! and where to get them currently because as far as im concerned they are not in existance anymore)

10. Full Bolt On Stainless Steel 4" exhaust and also a smaller 3.5" option for 1g FWD and 1g AWD, with the added option to add your own muffler type at the very end of the section.

11. Carbon Fiber OEM style Mirrors for 1ga and 1gb's.

12. Brackets made to bolt on Evo 1 through 9 seats in our 1G DSM's.

13. A Dual gauge Pod Mount to attach to the top of the 1g steering coloumn.

14. some type of aluminum plate to direct the air to the radiator more effeciently.

15. A taller First gear for our Transmissions, and i mean taller than the JDM one or the galant Vr4 one even.

16. A fender Flare kit for us 1g Guys to be able to run wider tires.

17. Some Sort of Adapter to let us run the Evo Brembos on our 1g's.

18. Tubular Suspension pieces.

19. a More affordable Dog Box Tranny for 1g FWD and AWD.

20. a valve cover sold with two breather a/n fittings going to a nice aluminum catch tank.

21. A Bolt on Fuel Cell that is sort of like the JMfab one but one that doesnt stick out at the bottom as much.

thats all that i can think of at the moment, but im Positive theres more Lol

Hope this stuff gets made.. AGAIN:thumb:

Mike

Last edited:
Dam I've been reading this thread for like a week, holy crap i thought by the time i got to the end it would be too late. but anyways, us 1g guys get no love for parts so here's what i wanna see made for 1ga's and 1gb's. Because 2g's get all the Good shit! and its about dam time we 1g Guys get some dam parts made for us!:hellyeah:

1. Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser for 1ga and 1gb's.

2. Carbon Fiber Front Lip for 1ga and 1gb's.

3. Carbon Fiber hatches, (already checked and they dont sell them anywhere anymore)

4. Carbon Fiber OEM Hoods, (Already checked vis and seibon and a few other places but no more, i missed the selling of them for a few months buy people who were only in business for a brief time, see im in the marines so i missed out on all these little great limited production pieces that were available breifly.)

5. Carbon Fiber Doors, (again, i know they were once available through hiRev or 386 or some shit but all these people have disappeared without a trace.)

6. Carbon Fiber OEM style 3 piece spoiler for the 1ga GSX and a 5 piece one for the talon guys.

8. Carbon Fiber 1ga Headlight carriers (like the part that holds the lights) a one piece design that would go with the the rest of a carbon fiber hood)

9. Solid Billet Aluminum Motor Mounts for 1g's, (if somebody wants to say they already make them then please provide Proof! and where to get them currently because as far as im concerned they are not in existance anymore)

10. Full Bolt On Stainless Steel 4" exhaust and also a smaller 3.5" option for 1g FWD and 1g AWD, with the added option to add your own muffler type at the very end of the section.

14. some type of aluminum plate to direct the air to the radiator more effeciently.

15. A taller First gear for our Transmissions, and i mean taller than the JDM one or the galant Vr4 one even.

20. a valve cover sold with two breather a/n fittings going to a nice aluminum catch tank.

21. A Bolt on Fuel Cell that is sort of like the JMfab one but one that doesnt stick out at the bottom as much.

Hope this stuff gets made.. AGAIN:thumb:

Mike

THIS^, plus the clear 1g headlights with black finish, used to be sold on eBay and they are impossible to find now!

More options for sway bars for fwd 1gb's.

Catbacks for 1g fwd guys.

I would like to see if they can bring back the BIG smics.. Everyone stopped making them.

Refurbished 1gA fog light reflectors. I know with the technology we have today versus 20 years ago these things could be truly reflective. My coatings are dull, but still, the actual surface of the glass or whatever material is pure orange peel.

I would like to see if they can bring back the BIG smics.. Everyone stopped making them.
Bullseye still offers one for 2G cars.

I would like to see a company sponsored vendor come out with a complete fuel system upgrade for pump gas and e85.
Most vendors do offer complete fuel system upgrades. It just might not be marketed in "kit form" due to the amount of options that are available.

Last edited:
THIS^, plus the clear 1g headlights with black finish, used to be sold on eBay and they are impossible to find now!

More options for sway bars for fwd 1gb's.

Catbacks for 1g fwd guys.

haha thanks man, i knew i had some pretty good ideas that others would agree with aswell. oh and as for the catbacks, i already had that in my list.

I would like to see a company sponsored vendor come out with a complete fuel system upgrade for pump gas and e85.

someone already has what your talking about man, heres the link

E85 Kit
E85 Conversion Kits - Fuel System - DSM - Mitsubishi - Modern Automotive Performance

pump gas Kit
Complete Fuel Systems - Fuel System - DSM - Mitsubishi - Modern Automotive Performance

1. Carbon Fiber Rear Diffusers for 1ga and 1gb's.

2. Carbon Fiber Front Lips for 1ga and 1gb's.

Hope this stuff gets made.. AGAIN

Mike

Mike

My old sponsors

cf doors
GT Fabrications :: BODY & INTERIOR :: CARBON FIBER PARTS :: MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE 1G 1990-1994 FIBERGLASS DOORS

cf oem style hood
Carbon Creations 1992-1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse/Talon Carbon Creations OEM Hood

cf hatch
http://www.streetconcept.com/shopdi...ISHI&id=186&cat=Eclipse+92-94&ProdType=Trunks

My old sponsors

cf doors
GT Fabrications :: BODY & INTERIOR :: CARBON FIBER PARTS :: MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE 1G 1990-1994 FIBERGLASS DOORS

Ok these are fiber glass doors dude, not carbon.

cf oem style hood
Carbon Creations 1992-1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse/Talon Carbon Creations OEM Hood

again, like i had on my list, I want a 90-91 carbon fiber hood. that link is for the 92-94 hood. totally different hood.

cf hatch
STREETCONCEPT.COM______________________________

I'll just wait till Todd makes these, then i'll just buy them from him.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back