The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Ostar Motorsports New Fastest and Quickest Stock Block 4G63

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If this really is 100% legit then all I have to say is......damn.

Sorry if I come off as a bit of a jerk, I just find it hard to believe is all. Since at the 450+ whp area on regular old pump gas at least, it only takes a few counts of knock and it's game over. I am also VERY curious what the fuel being used is. I think it's safe to say it's NOT pump gas. E85/Meth/race gas?

Last edited by a moderator:
Very impressive. What's the car weight?

I haven't done an actual weight test but I estimate to be around 2800-2850 with driver.

If this really is 100% legit then all I have to say is......damn.

Sorry if I come off as a bit of a jerk, I just find it hard to believe is all. Since at the 450+ whp area on regular old pump gas at least, it only takes a few counts of knock and it's game over. I am also VERY curious what the fuel being used is. I think it's safe to say it's NOT pump gas. E85/Meth/race gas?

I understand it's hard to believe but it is 100% legit! and we can always make another proof vid if need be :thumb: Knock has to be non existent to pull this off and E98 was our choice of fuel.

True...would be cool to see in person though. DSM track day at Speed World? Nahh....Congrats guys!

Congrats! was there much room for improvement? What was the 60'? 1/8? What kind of timing are you running? Redline?

:hellyeah:

What are you guys pulling for 60'? And if that car is seriously 2800+ with driver, then 8's are certainly possible with the current power level if you were to put the car on a proper weight loss plan!

Congratulations and major props.

BTW..what boost level are you guys running that 3794 at? And what turbine housing?
(Iv gotten 146mph out of a GVR4 through an auto with the same turbo, at ~43psi boost. Weight was 3235 with driver. Turbo seems pretty maxed for us so Im interested in your setup for comparison).

What are you guys pulling for 60'? And if that car is seriously 2800+ with driver, then 8's are certainly possible with the current power level if you were to put the car on a proper weight loss plan!

Congratulations and major props.

BTW..what boost level are you guys running that 3794 at? And what turbine housing?
(Iv gotten 146mph out of a GVR4 through an auto with the same turbo, at ~43psi boost. Weight was 3235 with driver. Turbo seems pretty maxed for us so Im interested in your setup for comparison).

The car did 1.44 in the 60ft, the boost is set at 39psi and it has a t3 .82 housing

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back