The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Weird setup on methanol fuel

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well past about a year but i still on this journey
On less words
I did some upgrades t25 was shot after i didnt got lucky tp get one ,put a gt25 chra on housings so similar turbo stills on car
Didnt made a pass on methanol yet but some on gasoline to test and tune
No dialed yet my 60' and i cut 1.8 at the moment as my best
I did some suspension adjustments last weeks so i need to se how it will react from them goal is to achieve a 1.5 or 1.6 atleast
Current e.t until today is 8.1 at 1/8 o gasoline about midle 12s
Im about 265whp from data i get on those passes weighed my car and is 2750 alone and 2900 eith me in
I run at street for the reason here , we dont have strip so a draggy and a road is my friend for now
I can get some more power from gasoline stepping up grade of ignition timing fromy last plugs inspection.
I know is hard but cutting a twice of .60s can go into low 12s.
Next move is put av gas and try with and see how further i can go to then put finally on meth
Im flowing and average of 38lbs min on car
This is not a t25 so comp.map isnt same anymore im about more likely on a fp bt28
I will try to go into mid 7.5 or 11s on meth to then start with some shots .
I decided to put a wet shot again but purchased an alky solenoid for this
I decided to save some time dialing dry shot from ecmlink, i can do it that way to but is more tricky.
On meth i calculated i can get about 360whps with altitude and all stuff considered so goal is doable with some time and work

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

This is a gt25 4747 specs
I get that airflow up than 6.5 krpms
Logged by ecmlink
Airflowperev on spot , ve is right not 115 or that kind of things also wbfactor and afr is on spot to so not inflated numbers
Compresor housings and turbine were machined to allow this thing fit .
Is a good turbo for what it is

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back