The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Round #2 2009 14b keeps chipping away...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Also, did you ever find vids of my runs in July?

Do you know anyone that will be taking video on Friday?

I'd like to have a nice one..........

At the time, Stevie said he got your best run on vid. But he can't seem to find it now. He said he had a problem with some of the vids and transfering and such.

I'm thinking, as usual, someone will be there taping. The question will be who and what will they tape?

MB

please somebody video tape these runs

please!

Well hopefully you get to run your car. Looks like this Saturday is going to be rained out again.

Let's hope so......it's still looking good......

......it does look like Saturday is going to be ugly.....sorry Travis:notgood:

Is there ANY other chance for you to run this year?

Phil, Good luck man. Were both running the same night in the same "last attempt for the season" situation. I'm rooting for ya and will looks for the results saturday morn!

Thanks Nate!!! I'm actually running in the daytime tomorrow from 10-3:30 so I may have results posted tomorrow night!

Yup, "the last attempt for the season."

Good luck on your outing! Where are you running? Island?

Well, cheers......let's do it!:thumb:

At the time, Stevie said he got your best run on vid. But he can't seem to find it now. He said he had a problem with some of the vids and transfering and such.

I'm thinking, as usual, someone will be there taping. The question will be who and what will they tape?

MB

Yeah.........well, unfortunately, I don't have a camera. Just something I haven't gone out to buy. I need a new digi cam too as ours is old and starting to show signs of electronic glitches. That's gotta come first.

Well, hopefully someone will catch the runs for us!

Last edited:
please!

Let's hope so......it's still looking good......

......it does look like Saturday is going to be ugly.....sorry Travis:notgood:

Is there ANY other chance for you to run this year?

They rescheduled the dsmlink test and tune day to Nov. 1 sunday so hopefully it doesn't rain that day...or snow. I had to put in for time off again and change the trailer reservations again.

Man, I'm stinking excited! Can't wait to hear about the results, wish I could pack up and take a trip just to see you race!

I'm glad, and that would be great!

I hate to rain on your parade......but, today has been plagued with problems, the last one being my buddies trailer harness on his truck has a problem and will not activate the left brake light or signal......hence, uhaul did not let me take the trailer. So, as of right now, I will NOT be racing tomorrow.

We have a new harness with a new connector that I'm going to splice in tonight. If it works, I can pick up the trailer tomorrow morning at 8, be loaded and gone by 9, be at the track around 10:30 or so and still have plenty of time.

I will explain all of today's other problems a bit later. I need to go finish some things on the car and then get that harness replaced on the truck, not the whole harness, I'm just splicing in at the rear, 5 minutes or so.

More to come......

We should definitely meet though some day for sure, and get Travis in the mix as well. I haven't seen him in 6 years.

Stand by, trying not to be negative so far............

They rescheduled the dsmlink test and tune day to Nov. 1 sunday so hopefully it doesn't rain that day...or snow. I had to put in for time off again and change the trailer reservations again.

Wow, isn't this racing thing becoming more work than fun?

I'm glad you get another shot:thumb:

Im itching to hear the results! I'm sitting here on friday night at the computer, waiting for some vicarious timeslips to ooggle. (NJDSM track meet was rained out at Island so I didn't get to run)

Share the news Phil!

Let 'er eat!

She did Trav......check new thread soon...........:thumb:

Thanks Shane! I needed it!:thumb:

Best of luck man!!!

Thanks for the support! :thumb:

He had some, but I'll let Phil share. Just a teaser.............

MB

Thanks Mark! Way to keep them in suspense! :shhh:

Im itching to hear the results! I'm sitting here on friday night at the computer, waiting for some vicarious timeslips to ooggle. (NJDSM track meet was rained out at Island so I didn't get to run)

Share the news Phil!

Sorry to hear you couldn't run. The weather has been unruly. I hope you get another chance before the year is out. Sorry I didn't post last night. By the time I had a late dinner I was just too tired and crashed. I'm gonna get some coffee going here and within an hour or so, I will have a new thread up!

Thanks to ALL who supported me on this thread since July! You guys are awesome and are a large part of why I continue to do what I do!

See you on the new thread!

:applause:

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back