The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Roll Call October 2007 420a

420a Dsmtuners Members, What are you running?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigRand

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 17, 2004
Toronto, Ontario_Canada
This is for the 420a Community....

Who's running

Nitrous?

Turbo?

And All motor?

Nitrous & Turbo?

Note: Unless your motor is at the machine shop getting prepped for nitrous or turbo Or your car is on jack stands or a lift getting a turbo/nitrous put in currently , please select All motor.
And if you have more than one 420a project, please pick your primary project this month.

Feel free to post ONE pic of your car to show who your are, or whats going on with your car.

Attachments

• Eclipse-on-I-5small.jpg
    Eclipse-on-I-5small.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 282
What I have been up to: Trying to get this MSnS working right. Motor recently got built and is finaly broken in but I think I have a collapsing lifter. Trying to save money for turbo but here lately seem to be just paying bills and not go fast parts.
Pic: Soon to come:dsm:

I agree with the MSnS thing with all of us starting to run it someone should be able to figure out this thing! Mine is still missing for sone reason.

95 Talon Esi

Currently all motor, it's the Howell 2.2 stroker, plus many extras... waiting till I have the money for my turbo project.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Changes since this picture: changed to the 4-2-1 black pacesetter header, 3" short ram intake, and within a couple days I'll have my shaved gold valve cover matching the new wheels.

There was a guy in the other nitrous thread, asking about people with nitrous that are smogged aprroved, I'm kind of curious what kind of shot the two nitrous guys are running, and supporting mods?

Please ignore the Honduh in the background.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Blue '90 Eclipse is currently out of commission (surprised?), driving the red one behind it right now. Mods are a Ractive cat back exhaust (I didnt put it on there, don't look at me like that), and an ebay intake w/ a k&n. Might turbo it in the future, but I have a lot more to learn about mechanics before something like that.

I have no recent pictures of my car so I'll snap one tomorrow and post it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back