1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Street Build rabenne's street car

Year:
Model/Trim:
Eagle Talon TSi
Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. Jays99Spyder

Jays99Spyder Proven Member

Joined Feb 22, 2020
    Waukegan, Illinois
    This year has really been a damper on everyone. Stress, loneliness, and being couped up with family kills our motivation do almost anything. If you need a garage mate for more involved projects or anything, I might not know a lot but I would be willing to make the drive to lend a helping hand.

Street Build 321  4

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS Spyder 4G63 Swap
    fwd · manual · 4G63t Swapped
    rabenne likes this.
  2. randman2011

randman2011 Proven Member

Joined Feb 26, 2012
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Throughout this year I have had four separate broken projects taking up space in my garage. There have been lots of reasons for not making progress on them, but one of the bigger ones has been a general lack of desire to work on them. The Eclipse and van are running again, but I haven't touched the Autozam since June and I haven't touched the Volvo since early May, and I'm just beat. Certainly I won't go selling the Autozam (and the Volvo isn't really my car anyway) but long term storage sounds like the right choice.

This whole year has sucked, but I'm hoping to find renewed vigor in the spring when I want to break the cars out of their winter slumber and can't. This thread has been a wild ride and I've loved reading through all of your updates.

Street Build 1K  1

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    awd · manual · 2G DSM
    rabenne likes this.
  3. Helaman-99

Helaman-99 Proven Member

Joined May 10, 2019
    Spokane Valley, Washington
    Sorry to hear that man. I understand that these cars can create a real love-hate relationship with it's owner, especially the hate part LOL I've been enjoying this thread, and to go along with what some of the other guys have said, this year has been pretty rough. All I can say is that whatever you decide to do, we're with you!

155  5

2019 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback
    awd · automatic · Misc Vehicles

668  10

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM
    rabenne likes this.