The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

New Comp Turbo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoolin ddub

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 24, 2007
Chicago, Illinois
New Comp Turbo ETT billet compressor wheels. The new wheel has been completely redesigned.
•-The improvement will add greater air flow.
•-Faster boost response at lower engine speeds.
•-Increased efficiency at higher boost pressures.

I went with a CT43 6767 and will be putting it to the test full force. I have 2 T4 housings to test .84 a/r and 1.0 a/r . Plans is to get based tuned on the street then go on a Dyno Dynamics to get fully tuned. I look forward to giving my results.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
That is just plain sexy!!!! Truly a piece of art! Subscribed, looking forward to the results.

I hope this turbo works out for you unlike ketalon's turbo. im subscribing to see what this turbo puts out

I've seen how these perform. A local guy picked up a ETT Ct43 for his mustang. So I'm not worried about the performance ;). But I am very curious to see what it does at same boost as old turbo. So Yes. Do subscribe!

Last edited:
I hope this turbo works out for you unlike ketalon's turbo. im subscribing to see what this turbo puts out
Well Its been a while. But I'm back. Want to give a lil updated.

Mike and Chris have been working on the car since they were at Douglas Autoworks and did such a great job that now that they opened Devo2ning I decided that I wanted them to redo the entire setup. 1 Shops work and results. This is a totally different car. Motor has to be broken in so its on a ultra conservative tune at 14psi (its not even tuned to go fast). So far I have to say this turbo is bad ass. For 14psi they say it is pretty damn quick! Like as quick as the car was before at 23psi when i trapped 126mph :hellyeah:. I'll have the car soon and will break in the motor and hit the hit dyno asap. Because if it's rolling out like it is at 14psi I literally can't imagine what this thing will do at 35-40+psi. But I want to find out!!

A lil 2step setup teaser :D. I didn't have one before. Builds to 10psi and Boost is on wastegate spring (14psi). More to come soon!!!!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151425251308457&set=vb.538968979488685&type=2&theater

Last edited:
Glad to see that the car is running strong;) I am not too far behind you:cool:
Seeing your car and the things you had to say had me on 10000000000000! I'll have someone riding shotgun when i pick the car up to vid what 14psi looks like LOL. Then it's time to break in the motor and get a real tune on some real boost so it's ready for the Chicago 1/2 mile SO.

Here is pic of the turbo & motor.

Last edited:
Yo Kels I'm gonna keep Spoolin on the radar LOL:thumb: I wish I could make that trip to Chi-town.. Im lookin forward to seeing what this car is gonna do in the mile . Spoolin, Represent my brother represent!!!!!!!:hellyeah:

Yo Kels I'm gonna keep Spoolin on the radar LOL:thumb: I wish I could make that trip to Chi-town.. Im lookin forward to seeing what this car is gonna do in the mile . Spoolin, Represent my brother represent!!!!!!!:hellyeah:
It's going down and they have no clue what's coming LOL. Will be hitting the dyno next week.

If anyone can make the Chicago 1/2 mile SO I advise you to do so. It's going to be EPIC!!!!

Due to the Chicago 1/2 mile shootout I couldn't get to dyno in time for a real tune. All I can say is I love this Turbo!! My motive for the event was to test out all aspects of the setup. So I did no 2step to the sweet spot etc. I'm seeing full boost around 5500 rpm LOL and I did all my runs from a dead stop on stretched wastegate spring (28-29psi).

Here is car vs procharged SRT8.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iww4m2nCUQ[/ame]

different view of same race
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6XftqQ8Ze4[/ame]

Here go my run on June 1st when TB cable snapped. The Vette went 159mph. My TB Cable bracket breaks at 1:09. Cant even see the speed cones LOL. I coasted to 153.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awSasNAHMnE&hd=1[/ame]

Turbo spinning after 10 seconds of motor Idle shut down. Had to run over and setup camera on phone LOL. Did not rev the motor!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnSj1td_xXY]Comp Turbo Triplex CT43 6767 - YouTube[/ame]

Now that the event is over i'll be hitting the dyno and posting the numbers. Then its track time.

Last edited:
Nice game of tag you had going there LOL nice pass man sounds hella clean.
Thanks. There is more to come LOL. It even impressed Reichen. He said he really didnt know what to expected but admitted that it is a nice ass setup! Turbo SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEAMS!

Track passes are going to be crazy. Now its time to turn the wick up and really have some fun LOL

thanks. It does lood good doesn't it LOL. And as good as it looks it works even better :hellyeah:.

D those are some good runs you have there. Looks like you gave the srt8 a 20 car jump and still passed him. The vettes ass was grass until the cable broke. You and Kels are going to be giving folks alot of hell with those comp turbos.

Got kels working on the TS mani now since ETS didnt port match it.Its a nice piece however dissappointing after all the loot I paid. I have their 4 inch thick race fmic which I like alot, which one Is that you are using ETS 4 inch or 5?

D those are some good runs you have there. Looks like you gave the srt8 a 20 car jump and still passed him. The vettes ass was grass until the cable broke. You and Kels are going to be giving folks alot of hell with those comp turbos.

Got kels working on the TS mani now since ETS didnt port match it.Its a nice piece however dissappointing after all the loot I paid. I have their 4 inch thick race fmic which I like alot, which one Is that you are using ETS 4 inch or 5?
not all parts come perfect. But dont be disappointed. I have the 4" core. I had the CXRacing 4" core before the ETS. Ambient temps would go up 50+* on a cool night at 24psi. Recent Logs showed 6* increase at 25psi thru the ETS core and Im making way more power at 25psi then the old setup LOL.

not all parts come perfect. But dont be disappointed. I have the 4" core. I had the CXRacing 4" core before the ETS. Ambient temps would go up 50+* on a cool night at 24psi. Recent Logs showed 6* increase at 25psi thru the ETS core and Im making way more power at 25psi then the old setup LOL.

Yea I, think ETS's fmic is the truth!:thumb: They did a great job building the mani runners ,collector and twin wastgate v band mounts, however just as I was ready to put it on the car over the wknd, while installing it I noticed that the exh mani gasket ports were way bigger than the ports on the flangeWTF Well Kels is gonna do his magic,arrived in Atl today, he says easy fix.

I chose the ETS fmic based on many good reports. I think I will like it compared to the garrett. No question. The English racing guys endorse the ETS mani big time:hellyeah:

And obviously your car is hauling ass with the ETS fmic!:rocks:

Ok. If their are openings I'll be scheduling dyno for this Saturday. After seeing how a mustang dyno can be easily manipulated by changing the weight of a car i'll be hitting a dyno jet first. I am very curious as to where the car sits on its current tune of 29psi, 13-14* peak timing, and 11.1-11.2 wot afr. People keep asking and will ask again so I'll pre-answer LOL. I have no clue where it stands but it feels very strong LOL. While at the dyno soon as I get the current whp with no changes i'm post it on here. Then the wick gets turned up and the real fun begins LOL!!

Been looking forward to this moment keep us posted and don't forget to get that video;) been following you for a while:cool:
Kel's you know vid will be posted and remixed :hellyeah:! I been looking forward to it to LOL. it's hasn't been slow for years but i've always been curious as to what it puts down.

That engine just sounds..... right. LOL. It sounds like a veryvery well built ride. Cant wait for dyno results.
Good info on the ETS too, its def wortht he money.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back