The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

my sick 96 Eagle Talon TSI AWD street build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks guys. Its coming along, slowly but surely. And yes i was def going to get a new tranny cooler since the other lince are def old and need to be re routed since there right in front on the engine bay. Heres some more updates on it so far. I picked up a magnus sheetmetal SMIM and got my fic 1120s from matt and its looking good go far. Jjst waiting on my new fuel pump, pump rewire kit, and evo 3 tb to show up.

Attachments

• IMAG2212.jpg
    IMAG2212.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 75
  • IMAG2214.jpg
    IMAG2214.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 71
  • IMAG2216.jpg
    IMAG2216.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 68
  • IMAG2218.jpg
    IMAG2218.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 76
So i switched back to the stock intake mani due to it being for a 1g, that was a sad time, ive got the spark tech COP kit ordered and should be here to install with in a week or so. Everything is coming together really nicely, i installed the engine and tranny yester after i got my last things needed to do so. I put in the kiggly 7 bolt flex plate, did a mini wire tuck on the bay with the help of a buddy of mine, and every is looking good so far. Heres a few recent pics.

Ill have pics up shortly. The site isnt letting me upload pics for some reason, im just getting an error message. But want to add in the i also switched to an evo 3 tb as well.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back