The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Street Build 1993 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - Distraction

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

94TSiAWD

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 16, 2002
Palmetto, Florida
Hey guys. Felt like throwing a little info up about my distraction.

I've taken a short break from my 1992 Eclipse race car build to put together a street car I can enjoy in the meantime. It's ended up taking more time and money than I originally intended, be we all knew that would happen right?

The basics are...
1993 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 5 Speed
8.5:1 Ross/Manley short block with ARP hardware
Fresh, stock head
BC Stage 2 cams
Fidanza Cam Gears
All New Timing Components
Competition Clutch Stage 3 with segmented ceramic disc
Competition Clutch Chromoly Flywheel
68HTA
2g Mani/O2
3" Exhaust
1100cc FIC Hi-Z Injectors
Wally 450
Buschur/SX FPR
K-Sport Coilovers
Ingall's Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arms
ECMLink

Here are some videos about the progress from picking up the shell in Alabama to firing it up for the first time a couple of weeks ago.

1993 Eagle Talon TSi AWD Playlist

Since these videos were posted, I finished the brakes with new pads, rotors, stainless lines and some powder coating. My new aluminum intercooler piping has arrived and will be powder coated and installed with my upgraded Dejon Tool Sidemount Intercooler.

In the near future, I'll be picking up an AEM Failsafe Wideband/Boost gauge and soon after I will upgrade my V1 to V3 with Speed Density and Flex Fuel.

Let me know what you guys think!

Last edited:
890928d9b3b1eb3803d89afd178df777.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back