The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

ECMlink DSMLINK v3 questions it arrives today

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sjd6795

Proven Member
May 14, 2014
Wilsonville, Oregon
My DSMLINK v3 is out for delivery right now, it is a used unit. I have done some reading and gathered that I should Download a stock file configuration and or make sure all sliders are set to 0 and I adjust for my injector size.

I've recently did maintenance such as head gasket, timing components, waterpump, most gaskets and seals, 268/272 cams, ferrea 6000 valves, adjustable fuel pressure regulator and fixed other various things. I can verify that I am leak free, and everything is ready to be tuned.

Most of all the threads that had information are older and I'm just curious if there is anything new that I should know starting out. Also based on my mods if anyone has a similar setup where all your sliders are at for a baseline maybe.

2.3l unsure on configuration though.
Wiseco 1400 HD pistons
BC 268/272 cams
Delphi 680cc injectors(Seemed to run best at 722cc on blackbox ecu)
Rewired walbro 190lph pump
Small 16g turbo
Stock 2g 609 maf
FP turbo intake
FP exhaust manifold

Make sure you download the latest software AND firmware from ecmlink. Change your "load" settings to 2.3 instead 2.0l and follow the guidelines on how to set up your injectors and idle airflow. It won't be anything like stock.

Make sure you download the latest software AND firmware from ecmlink. Change your "load" settings to 2.3 instead 2.0l and follow the guidelines on how to set up your injectors and idle airflow. It won't be anything like stock.
I couldn't find the load settings to change anything but i got the car drivable for now. I took a long log of cruising and a few pulls in-between seems to be driving ok. I get ton of cruising knock but it goes away soon as I get on the throttle.

Attachments

• log.2020.10.30-07.elg
    908 KB · Views: 33
  • log.2020.10.30-06.elg
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back