The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECMlink 2G DSMLink/Tune questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SameOldDSM

Proven Member
Mar 17, 2023
Niles, Michigan
New to tuning so I just have a quick question about the timing max table that the previous owner has on the car, I only have a screenshot of it but I don't think the top boxes should be blue but I honestly don't know. Not exactly sure what I'm looking at either but I'm not adjusting anything until I'm educated on the subject.

Also any insight on how to NOT blow up my motor would be fantastic.

Thanks in advance.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

The top cells being blue are fine since the car will probably never reach those cells in any driving conditions. You can download a fresh table or simply click on the double arrow button ⬅️➡️ And that will toggle the table from factory settings to current.

Thanks for the reply,

Would I be able to run the factory tune and only adjust global fuel since I have bigger injectors? Just looking for something reliable to drive on since the previous owner didn't have a complete tune just said it was drivable. I apologize if I'm asking stupid questions, just trying to get a grasp on this.

Those -10 cells are for a pops and bangs or burble tune. Whatever you want to call it. Just makes it pop out the exhaust on deceleration. I bet you also have the disable idle switch well moving box checked. That stuff doesn't hurt anything, strictly for sound, just what some people think is cool.

Those -10 cells are for a pops and bangs or burble tune. Whatever you want to call it. Just makes it pop out the exhaust on deceleration. I bet you also have the disable idle switch well moving box checked. That stuff doesn't hurt anything, strictly for sound, just what some people think is cool.
Learn something new everyday

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back