The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

10.73 @ 129 letting off (stock block)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OstarMotorsport

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 15, 2010
orlando, Florida
Here is a vid from last weeks NSCRA championship finals in west palm beach. I had problems all weekend due to a faulty regulator first and later problems with the stock coil packs. This pass i had to let off in 4th after feeling a bit of sputter. I was afraid my afr's had gone lean as they did on a previous pass. The car still has stock intake manifold, stock throttle, stock head gasket, arp head studs, stock valvetrain with the additon of a set of hks 264,272 on the stock springs and retainers. car still retains working a/c and power steering. enjoy

(this pic only is from a prior event) the rest are from this past Dec 5
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

damn it man car is looking good can not wait to see in again!!!! You guys doing all the tuning on it?

Hell yeah. What tires?
m/t 24.5 x 8
damn man! I'm impressed! especially with a mitsu-housed turbo. What turbo is that exactly?
fp dsm88 hta
damn it man car is looking good can not wait to see in again!!!! You guys doing all the tuning on it?
yeah my buddy CMB Tuning does the tuning for it
nice times! Did you stay and watch the rest of the 10.50 class? Asaperformance's auto 1g won it.

yeah , car was running 10.5's all day. I think he had headgasket issues but he won it any how ...good job

yeah , car was running 10.5's all day. I think he had headgasket issues but he won it any how ...good job

it is actually a reoccuring pinhole in the exhaust port thanks to fox lake for over porting my head. ive had the head off twice before to get it welded but pinholes keep poping up.
i've contacted fox lake and they claim they have never had this problem before and wouldnt fix it for free. its frustrating when you pay for the best and still have dumb problems like this.
needless to say ill never deal with fox lake or recommend anyone else to them.

but besides that the car was running fine, just burning a little coolant every pass, thanks

Nice runs, i was the one that wanted to run you after! No tires so i didn't feel like entering this time maybe next time.

Krust bucket in the backROFL

it is actually a reoccuring pinhole in the exhaust port thanks to fox lake for over porting my head. ive had the head off twice before to get it welded but pinholes keep poping up.
i've contacted fox lake and they claim they have never had this problem before and wouldnt fix it for free. its frustrating when you pay for the best and still have dumb problems like this.
needless to say ill never deal with fox lake or recommend anyone else to them.

but besides that the car was running fine, just burning a little coolant every pass, thanks

damn and i was considering them on doing mine when the time comes for that. Regardless the car ran very consistent :thumb:

Nice runs, i was the one that wanted to run you after! No tires so i didn't feel like entering this time maybe next time.

Krust bucket in the backROFL

next time you should run... we have to wake up the florida dsm's thats are collecting dust.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back