The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

New Stock Block Record

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You better check your sources before you post something like that here. Everyone that knows me,knows that the car is a true stock jdm 6 bolt block and I have worked very hard to get this car to run what it has, so for u or anyone else to come in here and try to stain all of my hard work is just a slap in the F#$^@%^ face. :nono: By the way why dont you call out these so called locals

By the way it is true ... 9.82@146 on a STOCK 6 BOLT BLOCK ...OH and did I mention it also did it with a ported STOCK intake manifold?

great job...post some pics of that killer

You better check your sources before you post something like that here. Everyone that knows me,knows that the car is a true stock jdm 6 bolt block and I have worked very hard to get this car to run what it has, so for u or anyone else to come in here and try to stain all of my hard work is just a slap in the F#$^@%^ face. :nono: By the way why dont you call out these so called locals

By the way it is true ... 9.82@146 on a STOCK 6 BOLT BLOCK ...OH and did I mention it also did it with a ported STOCK intake manifold?

There was a link posted up that i cant find that had a mod list you guys had posted up on another site that listed arp hardware in the bottom end.

Im not sure how I am just now seeing this but all of you snobby retards acting all high and mighty about making sure he knows its not a "stock block" according to the dumb little rules you guys set. Get off you stupid ass high horse. He only needs to know once. He obviously wanted no part in your dumbass contest so guess what.... According to him its still a stock ass block.

/rant

Im not sure how I am just now seeing this but all of you snobby retards acting all high and mighty about making sure he knows its not a "stock block" according to the dumb little rules you guys set. Get off you stupid ass high horse. He only needs to know once. He obviously wanted no part in your dumbass contest so guess what.... According to him its still a stock ass block.

/rant

:hellyeah: The type of attitude you describe is the reason allot of folks just don't bother posting results up for fear of getting sucked into forum bullsh!t. Seems like the most vocal critics on forums are usually the ones with the slowest rides. INTERNET ENGINEERING at its finest. I have full weight "STOCK" long block N/A LS1 cars running in the 11.8-12.20 range and it got the same results on the forums until others started figuring it out as well. Same goes for my GN, 11.16 on a 275/60-15 BFG TOURING radial. Now they are running into the 10's with em on the same tire. I remember when it was IMPOSSIBLE to run mid 9's on a 76mm turbo with a stock block 302 yet I did it and so did others. Go figure...

To the gent in the video I say CONGRATS and keep doing your thing!!! :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back