The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Pictures of the turbos you are running.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

For the new compound setup:
MHI 20G and a GT4094r

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

And I also have this small 16g. It was a toss up whether I wanted to run another 16g or move up to a 20g. So I bought both and decided to run the 20g.

This is my favorite pic

Believe its on the way...all I have to work with at the moment :(

And Jus mine looks quite similar to yours....only a lot bit bigger.
You're not trying to start a game of "mine's bigger" with the turbo master, are you? :cool:

What the hell is that? GT60?

Whooweee its ugly! LOL

Holset HX40 w/ T3 BEP housing is going on the GSX, also have an HX35 w/ bolt-on housing sitting in my room, and an E3 16G on my GS-T, but no pics of the last 2.

Attachments

• 1105102215-01.jpg
    1105102215-01.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 85
Here is a pic of my the 'OLD turbo (20G) right next to my current one (hx35)

I am/used to be so Anti-bandwagon setups. I decided early on I would never do a 50trim setup of any kind when it was what "everyone" was doing. I decided not so long ago I would probably never do a holset setup. But now I find myself part of this 14b bandwagon, fortunately I can at least feel like I was one of the "starters" of the bandwagon haha! I am of course, in no way saying any of those choices is poor, as they've been proven.

I am/used to be so Anti-bandwagon setups. I decided early on I would never do a 50trim setup of any kind when it was what "everyone" was doing. I decided not so long ago I would probably never do a holset setup. But now I find myself part of this 14b bandwagon, fortunately I can at least feel like I was one of the "starters" of the bandwagon haha! I am of course, in no way saying any of those choices is poor, as they've been proven.

You definitely are FAR from a starter of that "bandwagon" especially considering it is the STOCK 1g turbo..:rolleyes:ROFL

There really isn't a "bandwagon" so to speak, it is just what works and what doesn't. DSMers in general are sheep but less then most other car groups so in the end it is what it is.

You definitely are FAR from a starter of that "bandwagon" especially considering it is the STOCK 1g turbo..:rolleyes:ROFL

There really isn't a "bandwagon" so to speak, it is just what works and what doesn't. DSMers in general are sheep but less then most other car groups so in the end it is what it is.

I think you know what I meant there chief. :rolleyes:

OK if we're going to get silly:D

here's my twin scroll (one each side) that equals about 44000 ft/lbs :hellyeah:

Attachments

• Roger (1).jpg
    Roger (1).jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 78
Here's my Precision 5957 although im thinking of selling and going bigger.....

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back