The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Pictures of the turbos you are running.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

^ Just keep in mind the oil pressure that turbo needs to operate- I'd hate to see you have a meltdown being fed from the head like that if the pressure is too low.

Hey justin im not sure i wanna as well LOL. Think i should feed it off the OFH. If so dont i have to use a restrictor?

This is a brand new turbo with less then 100 miles on it. I dont wanna mess it up.

Hey justin im not sure i wanna as well LOL. Think i should feed it off the OFH. If so dont i have to use a restrictor?

This is a brand new turbo with less then 100 miles on it. I dont wanna mess it up.

If it was on your engine that failed, it needs to at least be disassembled and cleaned/inspected. Bearing material scores the shaft, and clogs the thrust bearing.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back