The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Need help getting my car running on speed density

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95pandagsx

Probationary Member
Jan 3, 2019
Sleepy Hollow, New_York
Car was running great when I first bought it but due to a recent battery drain issue all of the previous owners ecmlink settings reset and now it just cranks and backfires if there's anyone around westchester who be willing to help me get my car running again I'd really appreciate and i would be more than willing to pay you for your time

What size of injectors? You will need to input that into link to set them.

It has pretty 1200cc injectors. I'm also confused on what my other settings should be such as the pin assignments. It has an Omni 4 bar map plugged into the stock mdp connector and a GM IAT. I also have the isc and FIAV deleted and am not sure what settings i will have to change. Also the car has an arm wideband gauge that reads 7.5 afr with the key on. I'm affraid to start it as last time it only cranked and backfired Everytime and smelled of excessive fuel. Thanks for your reply id be very grateful for your help

Are you on gas or E85?
I deleted your other post as it was a duplicate.
PM sent.

Last edited:
Steve is spot on there. If you have any logs from when it was running last, you can reload them and it should be back to normal.
Thanks Steve!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back