91stocker
10+ Year Contributor
- 3,623
- 80
- Jan 15, 2010
-
Vassar,
Michigan
The 300zx is rwd and worth more than your car..... what are you saying? I'd take that over your gsx and my old talon.
That wagavan is unsafe... I see beeds being broken in seconds on the right bump. Those hondas are hella ###. You got the worst examples except for that 300.
Jesus read above man



. im into sport compacts and road racing, and yet we are all smart enough, and mature enough to have a mature conversation. My dad doesn't particularily like dsms but he respects them, just like i respect the muscle shit. sometimes you have to grow up, and get out of your little box and check out other cars, people, scenes e.c.t Diversity FTW.
Which is really pointless.
Dsm'ers arent into looks, or wheels. This is one of my reasons for parting out. I got sick and tired of the dsm crowd and their attitudes toward the other cars. What i find really funny, is I jump on here every once in a while. I find these posts about bashing on hondas and what not. Then I see the main guy that is bashing on the cars, is a 1g car with a 16g at 16psi. Maybe putting down whopping 200whp. The dsm crows needs to grow up and be what it use to be 2 or more years ago. There are just too many young kids out there now that give a terrible name for the dsms.
that's how we speak, in most urban places,

