donniekak
DSM Wiseman
- 5,758
- 1,136
- Mar 23, 2008
-
Surprise,
Arizona
Yep. Im a function guy myself. Looking pretty in a parking lot should be left to the limp wrists. Just about everyone in my family races something, dirt track, drag, bikes, whatever. I could care less what it looks like as long as it moves. Those "hellagay" car vids where they actually drive them and bottom out on everything is just retarded. Man i wish i could beat the hell out of the bottom of my car and eat a set of tires every 300 miles.
I just dont see the appeal in it.
Wow your at it again.
My son does the special olympics, a*****e.


so true, before "hellaflush" was a household term we called it bosozoku. I know what you guys are gonna say (or post some picture of a wierd van) but they've been stretchin tires and slamming their cars for decades now. Looks cool, when I find the right wheel with a big enough lip I'm stretchin a tire over em and slammin the car down.
im pretty sure because 1) its a mitsu 2) looks the most stock it is clean but that z looks siiiiiiiiiick!!!!! the best imo and id drive the pants off the ratrod