The Central Hub for DSM Community and Information

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. This is where the DSM platform history is documented and archived. Log in to help us in our mission, and to remove most ads from the browsing experience.

I like stance, do you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bumping this awesome thread. The best part is the OP loved stance but changed his mind mid thread!

Look at that poke! These are the wrong tires though I need 195's on there.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Yeah its called growing up :p


I'm all about function > Form now...

i mean, i did start it 2 years ago...
 
But...you don't "function" at any level worth pounding your chest about. I run 14s...with stretch and some "stance".

(I can be condescending, too!)
 
14's isn't my choice of function, Fun and Handling is. Thank you. I'm N/A AND FWD, why bother hitting the track trying to actually do something worth while.

Besides I am in the market for a Vr4 after many months of saving every penny. and this car will be completely meant to be my Daily driver now, and will probably get reverted to stock, and the vr4 will be the go fast car tho I plan to keep it mostly stock motorwise. BPUs and a tune is all you really need.
 
little over 2800lbs on the scale, thats s2000/awd dsm weight isnt it?
 
We're comparing AWD (and turbo) and RWD to a WWD car with a heavy engine in the front? Just checking.

Do you comprehend why I regard you as a troll at this point?
 
YES THEEEE 3000GT Guy...again LOL..

I'm just messing around at this point. people are still taking me seriously :suspect:
 
YES THEEEE 3000GT Guy...again LOL..

I'm just messing around at this point. people are still taking me seriously :suspect:

Don't worry, nobody ever took you seriously.

:rolleyes:
Phrases like this do not add credibility to ANY scene.

Have to discount 50 IQ points on reading or hearing "hate/haters" being used non-ironically.

It's a really stupid mental defense mechanism. Basically a term ass-clowns use to rationalize poor choices to themselves. ROFL
 
"If I'm being hated on, I'm doing something right."

Chances are, you're just a fvcktard. :p
 
That's very nice, cant wait to do mine like this. Its going to be an experiance
 
Add Value - Be Respectful - No Trolling - No Misinformation - Participate Often!
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

  • For sale 4G63 Mitsubishi logo early valve cover
    Early Mitsubishi logo valvecover. “1990” All threaded holes are good. Has the 90 style vent...
    • Galant665
    • Updated:
  • For sale 1g MD122260
    Up for sale Discontinued MD122260 Forward Facing Oil Filter Housing $120.00 shipped plus paypal...
    • BTKai
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 1g ThreeSpeedDesign scattershields.
    Three speed design 1g scatter shields. Stainless steel. Have half a dozen 1g Fwd. ($85) two...
    • Galant665
    • Updated:
  • For sale 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX 5 Speed
    Selling a 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX. 5 speed manual, Red on Tan leather. 83,500 miles.
    • radron26
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 1g Carbon fiber center tail section
    Carbon fiber cover for center tail light light section
    • arodgst
    • Updated:
    • Expires
Back
Top