gofer
Moderator
- 8,165
- 1,554
- Feb 18, 2006
-
South Gilbert,
Arizona
Personally, I like that MO/AR low decal. Pretty creative.Not all stance is bad...there are different types you know?

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. This is where the DSM platform history is documented and archived. Log in to help us in our mission, and to remove most ads from the browsing experience.
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, I like that MO/AR low decal. Pretty creative.Not all stance is bad...there are different types you know?

I just got a email from cardomain with this.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3904574You must be logged in to view this image or video.
Personally I don't like...
Thoughts ??
Not all stance is bad...there are different types you know?
You must be logged in to view this image or video.You must be logged in to view this image or video.You must be logged in to view this image or video.You must be logged in to view this image or video.
http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/appearance-interior-exterior/360774-new-kind-home-depot-front-lip.htmlwhat is that lip on that black 2g?

^^^Perfection
+1 any car/truck can look stellar slammed if its done right.
+2!!
Now thats what im talkin about
Nice!
Personally, I like that MO/AR low decal. Pretty creative.


Not all stance is bad...there are different types you know?
You must be logged in to view this image or video.You must be logged in to view this image or video.You must be logged in to view this image or video.You must be logged in to view this image or video.



labels, hate, whatever. don't care.
what it comes down to is whatever floats your boat - and for me - as this is my daily - I rather have this car (white if i could have found a clean one) w my reliable 230whp, 26mpg, and a mean stance / instead of a 450whp car w 2" of wheel gap and wheels that sit an inch inside the fender.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
. when is it? details? pics?cause the s bay is super far from SF. when is it? details? pics?
Ya, the city can be rough, but you learn where the roads pretty quick. Everything at a big angle.. my dsm is still way easier to drive than my old s2k (would get stuck on frame in pac heights really easily) or even my e30 now, broke about 4 oil pans last year.
cause the s bay is super far from SF. when is it? details? pics?
Ya, the city can be rough, but you learn where the roads pretty quick. Everything at a big angle.. my dsm is still way easier to drive than my old s2k (would get stuck on frame in pac heights really easily) or even my e30 now, broke about 4 oil pans last year.You must be logged in to view this image or video.
That seems pretty practical for a daily. Breaking oil pans cause your car is too low. I would rather have an inch of tires stick out of the fenders than an inch of rim sticking out like yours. I do wish I had your shell though...looks like you got some nice paint. But keep the ricer wheels
(no offense). if we were talking about an e30 or other car where the engine sits a lot lower, then yes.. I've broken a few oil pans 
haaha, breaking oil pans?? don't jinx me but I drive in some of the steepest hills and worst roads in the country and have never ever touched my oil pan.. you must not have much experience driving a lowered car or am aiming the middle of your dsm for 3" manhole covers sticking out of the ground(no offense). if we were talking about an e30 or other car where the engine sits a lot lower, then yes.. I've broken a few oil pans
the ricer wheels are xxr 527.
. Almost 700 wheel hp and the car goes 10.90's (sick mph of course, I used to have a 12 sec Laser that trapped 129). My buddy's Fox body Mustang that probably weighs the same (if not more) made 331 wheel hp and went 10.91.
.