The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

I like stance, do you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1999? LOL 20-30 YEARS Euros have done this. What you're doing is akin to people claiming drifting started here. It's simply incorrect.

edit* spelling
It's asking" not akin* and who' said anything about drifting on this stance (hangout) thread, Moderator................? huh i think your simply incorrect. The Thread State's(I like stance, do you) that's the subject"that's what it about,
Not drifting im not in to drifting maybe your are!
Hey hey Remember Play nice or get booted!

The Hangout: All non-tech and non-DSM related discussions. Read the Forum Guidelines.

Hey Mod, why isn't this thread locked"already' :(Euro fan boy Is there such thing as a SUPER Moderator to lock dis thread?

edit* spelling
It's asking" not akin* and who' said anything about drifting on this stance (hangout) thread, Moderator................? huh i think your simply incorrect. The Thread State's(I like stance, do you) that's the subject"that's what it about,

You fail at grammar/vocab miserably. The word is "akin" as in something being "related to" or "similar". Calling out a mod huh? Stop making yourself look stupid.

edit* spelling

The Hangout: All non-tech and non-DSM related discussions. Read the Forum Guidelines.

Hey Mod, why isn't this thread locked"already' :(Euro fan boy Is there such thing as a SUPER Moderator to lock dis thread?

You simply can't be this stupid...you just can't.

Words for you to work on today:

akin
grammar
analogy

Keep it up and we'll make sure your stay is short so nobody has to lose brain cells reading your offerings.

Edit: Since you took the time to make sure I was following rules that you don't, I'm reviewing your "tech" posts and issuing infractions where warranted. Thanks for coming out, Champ.

See what happens to the front bumper after driving on a HellaFlush DSM? Great fitment though.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

:dsm:

Thats what my bumper looks like and im not even that low haha

You simply can't be this stupid...you just can't.

Words for you to work on today:

akin
grammar
analogy

Keep it up and we'll make sure your stay is short so nobody has to lose brain cells reading your offerings.

Edit: Since you took the time to make sure I was following rules that you don't, I'm reviewing your "tech" posts and issuing infractions where warranted. Thanks for coming out, Champ.

a·kin (-kn)
adj.
1. Of the same kin; related by blood.
2. Having a similar quality or character; analogous.
3. Linguistics Sharing a common origin or an ancestral form.

That has noting to do what you said to me stupid stupid? look at how your community is falling apart on this forum Dsmtuers is known to be mad fun of thumps up for that sherlock holmes

Note that third word I told you to look up, then re-read the definition you posted. See if you can make 2 and 2 add up to four.

As for what's wrong with our community...you're a prime example. You contribute nothing, type like a chimp, and can't follow a rule set that a 5 year old could manage.

Note that third word I told you to look up, then re-read the definition you posted. See if you can make 2 and 2 add up to four.

As for what's wrong with our community...you're a prime example. You contribute nothing, type like a chimp, and can't follow a rule set that a 5 year old could manage.

you would say that is it maybe cause your being racist now "

How is he being racist? You really need to step back and read over the rules before you are kicked out. Proper grammar and spelling is required which you seem to be lacking.

If you have an issue, you need to take it to a PM as this thread is not the place for this discussion to occur.

LOL, kid. When stupidity becomes a race, I'll become a racist. Keep proving my point for me.

Better yet, post on topic. I read your profile...lets see your stanced car in here...

See what happens to the front bumper after driving on a HellaFlush DSM? Great fitment though.

not a fan of stretched tires. dsm's are supposed to have beefy tires and a big turbo to smoke everything. :thumb: LOL. seriously i think this "hellaflush" or stretched stuff looks good on drift cars. not for evos or dsms. my opinion. i like nice lowered suspension that has a function. although mine isnt quite there yet. :thumb:

I cant wait to get my car back on the ground. so many people are going to hate it :D

swade

My car used to be low as hell, I'm not sure if it falls under HellaFlush, until I decided to go with a 245 tire on a 8" wide Evo IX wheel, I couldn't go into boost without rubbing in the back. I also went through a set of CV axles every 6 months because the boots would tear, get stuck on driveways, and went through a power steering rack because it ripped the boot it was so low.

Corey your car looks legit, is that considered hellaflush?looks like a nice car with nice rims on springs to me.

I bring good fitment and fat tires.

Best of both worlds.

I like clean stanced cars, would like to see a DSM like that (nothing too over the top). Thats why I'm going for that look just need some coilovers. I think wider offset wheels looks BA.:hellyeah:

Man I love your car I used your car when I was building mine, your stance is legit :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back