The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECUflash CeddyMod v1 (EcuFlash)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I could have told you about that 2.5mm connector being shit. I bricked an ecu with it coming loose during a flash. I ended up soldering the reflash connector straight to the pcb inside the tactrix.

@WisconsinMonSTAR make sure your injectors are scaled right and use a vanilla rom. Dont mess with the features until everything else works. It'll help you debug stuff.

Now my turn to ask a question. Does anyone know how to change the 1 byte load multiplier on the rom? There's no option in ecuflash for it. I know it's there LOL because ceddy talks about changing it, but the definition file doesnt have it.

I've been doing a lot of reading on this tuning software. It's truly awesome what your doing. Once im comfortable and confident enough to get started (and when my open port 2.0 cable gets here) I will 100% be throwing a few bucks in the hat! Thanks for the hard work!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back