The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1gb front bumper modding project

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thats lookin really good so far! :thumb: Would be cool if it had an Evo VIII bumper touch to it and have the two vent style cutouts instead of the one big one.... or take that piece that you cut out of the bumper and have a carbon fiber mold made with some kind of vent cutouts...... just some ideas... :D

oh by the way, nice 350Z :thumb:, I have a red 06 with black wheels aswell:hellyeah:...

i come in here looking for kewl carbon fiber threads and you distract me with this beautiful modded stock front bumper??? how dare you...

it looks freekin bad ass, i am definitely going to jack this idea for my 92. it will help my IC get airflow for sure. i keep finding so many good mods on here. i just need to get mine running for right now!

good job man, im subd for this one, cant wait to see the finished product.

i come in here looking for kewl carbon fiber threads and you distract me with this beautiful modded stock front bumper??? how dare you...

it looks freekin bad ass, i am definitely going to jack this idea for my 92. it will help my IC get airflow for sure. i keep finding so many good mods on here. i just need to get mine running for right now!

good job man, im subd for this one, cant wait to see the finished product.

Ha ha ya this site will suck you in on searches. soooo many good ideas.

Well small update. I sanded down everything and laid my second layer of filler to take care of the low spots. doesn't look like alot happened but i will post Pics anyways ha ha.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Thats lookin really good so far! :thumb: Would be cool if it had an Evo VIII bumper touch to it and have the two vent style cutouts instead of the one big one.... or take that piece that you cut out of the bumper and have a carbon fiber mold made with some kind of vent cutouts...... just some ideas... :D

oh by the way, nice 350Z :thumb:, I have a red 06 with black wheels aswell:hellyeah:...

I'm just taking this one step at a time haha. If it all works out I may look into that.:) and thanks I love that car :)

Finaly had time today to play with the bumper.
Finished roughing out the final shape using 40 grit paper.
Next should be 80 grit.

Coming along quite nicely. Still need the real question answered tho. How is she going to hold up over time, with some road abuse. I'm trying to be patient tho. Only time will tell. Either way, LOVE the new look. Great work and keep it up man!

As far as it looking like a huge chin hanging down on the front of the car. It looks the same as my stock Talon bumper compaired to my side view. I think it looks awsome. You could put some modest and simple looking sideskirts and this would be perfect. Kind of like how I'm putting on the 95 twisty Talon side skirts on mine to acomplish the same thing.

Its looking pretty good. Can't wait to see the finish product. :thumb:

Can't wait to see it finished! Nice work :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back