The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

10.15@134 Holset Hx-40

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sick numbers bro! I have hybrid hx40/35 with 1200cc on my 2G and waiting to get link! :hellyeah:

Great times!

BTW whats the HX40 record?

Congrats man! im hoping to put down some solid time outta my hx35 next season i finally got the kinks worked outta my build just need a stronger clutch so i can up the boost n see what she can do! Keep up the good work!!

Great times!

BTW whats the HX40 record?
I believe that liquidsilver is correct on the batmowheel time record. I do also know that Dave went 10.14 on a standard 40. Other than that I'm not to sure.

FU(K YOU AUTOMATICS! LOL.
:D I got sick of breaking my manual all the time so I had to make the switch!! It was so worth it!

I do also know that Dave went 10.14 on a standard 40. Other than that I'm not to sure.
10.02 and 145.09mph are the numbers to beat on a standard cast 60mm 6-blade....which will change as soon as the car hits the track again. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzNZFTEcmv0&feature=share&list=PL7140B994E4F0FB4F

^

That was done with a giant leak in the intercooler logging only 58 lb/min at the top of the rpm range. The next week a smaller intercooler with no leaks went on the car along with the BatMoWheel 40. Car now has a 5" ETS core and the standard 6-blade cast HX40 back on eventually to prove the BatMoWheel was no major advantage.

This is freaking awesome man! :thumb: Getting pretty damn close to that 9 second pass! I will see you at tx2k13! Well.... If I can ever catch up to you that is ROFL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back