The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

What is this called / Where does this go / What does this do? [MERGED]

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forcefed594

Probationary Member
Aug 8, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
This is probably a dumb question, but what is the part called that holds the front suspension in place and bolts up to the knuckle in a 1g? Does anyone know where i can find this part? :hmm:

Trying to figure out my no dash light issue, I saw this hanging under the dash. What's it for?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I bought this car from a friend, and I found out it used to be auto. Im going through and cleaning things up as best as I can. I came across this and hsvent been able to use the search function to find a thread to tsll me watT this is. its a 97tsi if that helps...just a wire hanging with what seems to be a relay thats supposed to be bolted somewhere?

Attachments

• 20140427_113912.jpg
    20140427_113912.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 82
Got it when I bought my 1g turbo parts could I use this to tap into the coolent so the turbo has a coolent feed or does any one no what it's for thanks ,1g plymouth laser rs wouldn it work in the spot in the second pick?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    472.7 KB · Views: 94
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    289.3 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
To be precise the 1g CAS is a crank and TDC sensor (as per service manual), it assumes cams are timed correctly with the crank. It is indeed installed at the end of the intake cam.

I was cleaning my new to me 95 eclipse took apart the center console not sure what this battery looking thing is under the back cup holder. If anyone could tell me what it is and does. I'd greatly appreciate it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    635.2 KB · Views: 123
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back