The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Where does this hose go

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TurboMeUP

Proven Member
Oct 22, 2013
Norton, Ohio
Starts under battery goes to about fuse box

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Statts right under the battery on some circular looking thing

Full of coolant if that helps any

i don't think im running the right water pipe then.. because i have everything hooked up except i have 1 nipple open on the thermostat and i have one on the turbo open too then the hose from the heater core.. i don't know which one goes on the thermostat itself and then i wouldn't know where to place the second one

I learned this the hard way while doing the 6 bolt swap on my car. Whenever you're doing a lot of removing of hoses or parts, organization is key. Label with tags or use photos to help you when you're putting everything back together.

The last thing you want is mixing up an oil and coolant line or something to that effect :nono:

I learned this the hard way while doing the 6 bolt swap on my car. Whenever you're doing a lot of removing of hoses or parts, organization is key. Label with tags or use photos to help you when you're putting everything back together.

The last thing you want is mixing up an oil and coolant line or something to that effect :nono:

To expand on this. Putting bolts in baggies that go together makes it a lot easier.

For things like vacuum hoses and coolant hoses, I personally mark their location with colored tape. There are literally 25 different colors of duct tape you can buy at most Wal-Marts.

Proper organization can make even the most annoying jobs a million times easier.

To expand on this. Putting bolts in baggies that go together makes it a lot easier.

For things like vacuum hoses and coolant hoses, I personally mark their location with colored tape. There are literally 25 different colors of duct tape you can buy at most Wal-Marts.

Proper organization can make even the most annoying jobs a million times easier.

While this is all good advice for the future, it doesn't help the OP with his problem.

OP, try taking some better pictures. What is it connected to on the other end?

ill get some better pics for you guys tomorrow. im sorry about the bad pics. i labeled all the bolts in separate baggies .. was stupid about the hoses though.. i figured they were all bent the right way and would go right back to their spots :banghead:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back