The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

2G Replacement Firewall Badges

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just wanted to pass along some amazing info/product I have found. I had been searching for a good way to replace the firewall badges on these cars since most are either faded or missing completely after painting etc. So here is a very good option for these cars..

This is the final tag I had made for my A87 GSX..

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

The gentleman that makes them can also do them in various colors too so you are not stuck with just the silver like mine.

His contact info is through a website but I also have his personal if needed.

https://www.facebook.com/SCCoatings

SCCoatings: https://scpowdercoating.com

If your into is missing or faded you cna build yours back up using some info here..

And google works wonders too for other. Some random stuff just probably have to guess or compare to other owners.

Hope this helps!!

Are you planning on pulling your old tag off or just putting this directly over it?
If over it, are you going to rivet or another attachment method?

I plan on having the entire bay taken down to bare metal and resprayed. That’s usually how these end up missing is painting. For replacement, they do come with a double sided tape but for me that would not be good enough, so I plan on drilling a #40 hole in each corner and riveting it on.

Last edited:
These are brilliant, but I noticed the only thing I can see on my factory original is "DSM"

Do these come as Factory Original replica?

I actually spoke with him about this since I knew some would have DSM and not the mitsu and he can change it to match whatever your badge says very easily.

Captured nearly all of it from a vehicle at MOD 2015.

I was charged $36 shipped and as goods/services (just in case LOL).

Right on! I totally understand the goods and services with as much as I've seen people lose their money and such. I personally try to stick to the rules of thumb that if I don't know you and we're not face to face, I'm only using G&S LOL.
Have you recieve the actual badge yet though?

Right on! I totally understand the goods and services with as much as I've seen people lose their money and such. I personally try to stick to the rules of thumb that if I don't know you and we're not face to face, I'm only using G&S LOL.
Have you recieve the actual badge yet though?
Yup, that’s my badge in the first two pics at the top.

Good deal! I'll have to add this to my watched threads as I'd eventually like to get one made up!
By chance have you used them for any of their powder coat or cerekote services, or just the badge?
Hey man sorry for the late response. I have not used them for anything other than the badge. I use local guys for powder coating and things like it.

Hey man sorry for the late response. I have not used them for anything other than the badge. I use local guys for powder coating and things like it.
No worries on the reply timing!
And alrighty, I was just curious. I'd eventually like to have some things cerekoted but didn't look like there was anyone around my area that did it, aside from maybe a firearm store.

If you guys are looking for a near factory replica, I'm back making them again.

How do I purchase one from you? I hope you are still making them.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back