The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Punishment racing fmic for 2g

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I went through and read the entire thread because im considering buying either the Punishment Racing or SSAC FMIC Kit. I would love to see some comparisons between the two. If you guys could come up with some numbers for the Punishment that would be awesome.

And just to clear this up... I have a 98 GSX. Will both kits allow me to keep my fogs? I love them and will do nething to keep them. Let me know guys, thanks.

The PR kit will allow you to keep your stock fog lights; i'm not sure about the SSAC kit. Although, from some of the pics I found it looks like SSAC won't allow it.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Thanks boosted for the feedback. Keep us posted with more pics.

Is there a noticable gain in speed? or Does it feel the same as you had it?
That was the first time I ever drove that car since I put the motor in it. But the car does feel pretty good for only having a 14b. I am throwing on a Evo 3 16g turbo within the next few weeks.

I just bought an evo316g and am looking for a reliable fmic. I just want to know if it is worth the 350$, beacause I only plan on taking my car to 350-400hp...

I just bought an evo316g and am looking for a reliable fmic. I just want to know if it is worth the 350$, beacause I only plan on taking my car to 350-400hp...

The fmic should be good enough for your power goal.

That car is sick... Keep it up bro, and thanks for the help, my Punishment will be coming after i instal my brand new evo3

Great thread...I'm looking at one of these IC's as a potential replacement for my Dejon Big smic.

So, no one answered this definitely (that I could find): Does the Punishment kit require complete deletion of the crash bar under the bumper cover, or can it be re-installed with some cutting?

Thanks

So, I got this intercooler kit to replace my girlfriends Greddy 24V kit.

I'm going to be dynoing the car the way it sits with greddy kit, installing the PR kit on the dyno, then swapping it.

This will be done in roughly 1 week, 2 weeks tops (only available to do this on weekends, due to 2nd shift job).

Nice pics boosted looks badass.

Mathew - i believe it has to be removed completely for the bar that holds the intercooler to sit flat and leveled.

Here is the kit as I received it today, came with BOV too. I know some people said they didn't get one.

So, as I said in an earlier post yesterday, I have dyno time planned. I'm going to be dynoing the car as it sits (14b@20psi) with the Greddy 24V fmic kit. Then I will be removing the Greddy kit and installing the Punishment. I will then dyno the car again and see the results.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back