The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

New BW Turbo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95blackGsTurbo

DSM Wiseman
Aug 10, 2003
Algona, Iowa
Here is a sneaky peaky of the new BW turbos. Dual internal wastegates, electronic boost controller in the turbo as well as the blow off valve. Hotness. That is a 3582R next to it.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 93
Do you have a shot of the other side of it?

that thing is huge.i hope you dont run into clearance issues.

its definitly a beautiful piece of machine that, i bet will range anywhere from 2000 - 4000 being it comes wastegated and BOVed.. theres 2 pieces that no longer need to be bought...

it looks like a mutant child

It's not mine, it's a friends for his RSX. It is only rated at 79lbs/min. Pricing for this turbo won't be unreasonable at all. Very competitive and in some areas cheaper than the HTA turbo lineup.

I have a 1.05 A/R T4 EFR7670 on order.
ETA, mid February.
Bottom Mount JMF Divided T4 exhaust manifold
JMF 3" v-band O2 eliminator downpipe
w/twin recirculating 38mm TiAL MV-S gates in blue
Curt Brown Spec 2g head
GSC S2 cams
Manley 88mm crankshaft
156mm Pauter Rods
Manley Long Rod .020" over 8.5:1 pistons
Not a bad way to spend $10,000.

It will be.... pure sex!

All of that doesn't add up to $10k.
Throw in a fully built transmission w/Quaife front LSD.
Full Cage and Corbeau Racing Seats, 5pt Harness w/shoulder pads, Sparco 383 Racing Wheel... the list goes on and on.

Check my profile out by June.
Gallery should have pics too.

YouTube - EFR Turbo Series from BorgWarner Turbo Systems

FFWD to 1:40 and enjoy!

thats some good info.that may have changed my mind from buying an oil less turbo from comp turbo.but i am still happy with my purchase.i think not sending oil to the turbo can have lots of benefits.and i know the 6765 billet wheel comp turbo flow over 90lbs a min. so it should do everything i want . and it cost less than the fp 3794r

Nice. I should be getting my 9180 with the 1.05 t4 housing in a few weeks hopefully. I can't wait!!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back