The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Holset Turbos, OEM Feed/Return Oiling Part #'s and Schematics

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morphius

DSM Wiseman
Jun 9, 2003
M-Town, Michigan
Please do not post. The intent, again like the results thread is make it more of an info only thread. There is already a discussion thread on oiling for both the feed and return lines. I have info to post for 1988-2005 for Dodge trucks with Holsets with schematic layouts and part #'s. After which, if someone else would have info say pertaining to a Volvo they could then post it. I'll be making several posts that are empty of sorts to make place holders until I get the pics uploaded (dial-up sucks :()

Again, please wait until I get these updated to make any additions, as I'd like to group these together in the intial posts.

Any general discussions, please move to the discussion threads on oiling.

Thanks for your patience and assistance with keeping this clean and concise.

This first post, in the end, will have the general links like the other threads. Oiling info to follow it.

Non-Intercooled (ETA):

IF YOU READ THIS, I"M DOING SOME MODS TO THE PICS SO BE PATIENT. IT WOULD HELP IF THE SITE WOULD FIX THE SLOW LOADING PROBLEMS

Placeholder. Info to come.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back