The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

FP3052 Pictures and impressions

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liquid Illusion said:
Interesting,

for some reason i just cant agree

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

That picture is just pure SEX

Finally, I have the turbo! I have the gaskets, lines, and O2 in the mail as of today. The Tial 44mm wastegate is backordered. I have to wait over a week more to get my car running! Does any body know of a shop that has the 44mm tial's in stock? I am dying here!

/\/\
Import Evolution has one in black. He is a great guy to deal with Very informational, and ships hella fast.
Tyler

Liquid Illusion said:
Interesting,

for some reason i just cant agree

I didn't want to bring back an old thread but how can I get one of these?

BTW your pm's are turned off.

14.5 drift said:
I didn't want to bring back an old thread but how can I get one of these?

BTW your pm's are turned off.

Personally I'd start by going to the website address in the picture....

I like this one....

That's exactly what I was planning on fab'n up myself! A custom WG dump using flanges to switch from externally dumped to a rerouted dump in minutes. Kind of sucks to see it's already been done, but cool at the same time.

Dieselboy said:
That's exactly what I was planning on fab'n up myself! A custom WG dump using flanges to switch from externally dumped to a rerouted dump in minutes. Kind of sucks to see it's already been done, but cool at the same time.

Yea, I want one... I'm going to see how much he'd charge me if I sent in the turbo on my 'tona to be rebuilt and have one of those fabbed at the same time, cause I could prolly do it, but it'd look like shit, esp. cause all I have right now is a stick welder... need to pick up mig and tig setups so I can do some real welding ;)

Staytuned said:
I would be interested in some more info on their 93 octane run ....damn 503 horse's.
what do you wanna know?

Full 3 inch exhaust, 3 inch o2, fp2 cams, 2.4 liter, heads ported and polished, valve job, 1mm over sized valves, tubular manny, sheet metal intake, 25 psi, with a little aem magic. Probly some stuff I left out.

Staytuned said:
This turbo has to be under rated to pull those awesome #'s
No kidding! A 2.4 liter at 8200 rpms should be plumming around 60 lbs/min!

I don't know who's car it was though.

Staytuned said:
Ok now I really can't wait to get this car on the road.

I remember super95awd saying that he was flowing some serious air with this turbo also.
actually went back and looked again, with that displacement it should be more like 65 lbs/min OMG

Who said it was a 'shop car'?

That car is making Mustang owners cry somewhere in Alabama.

Notice the dyno readings go goofy after 6K? Don't try to dyno on 19" low profile hard compound tires.

A friend went 11.8 @ 121 on a stock 7bolt 2g stock intake mani on 272's on a dsm link
:edit: pumpgas too

definitiveno said:
actually went back and looked again, with that displacement it should be more like 65 lbs/min OMG

How do y'all pull numbers out of a hat like that?

I have been following the epic of the 3076R pretty close. It has been putting down some very nice numbers in everyday vehicles...Not shop cars. And it seems to fill a very nice gap for alot people. Some people are simply set on a BB turbo. Yet they arent quite ready or willing, for a GT35R. This turbo gives them 50trim(or even 60trim) performance in the BB varient they have always wanted.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back