The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

eclipse 2g vs galant 93-96

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cracovia

Probationary Member
Jan 23, 2022
caba, Alabama
Good morning guys, id like to know if the eclipse 1g or 2g and the galant 7th and 8th gen (93-96 96-99) suspension is interchangeable. thanks!

I can't speak for the 96-99 but I know everything was directly interchangeable from my old 2g and my 94 galant.

Yes and no, the 7/8th gen is for the most part the same but the galant was heavy and this god minot design changes in design and the rear arb was done differently due to the chassis and lower arm design. Shocks and such are also the same.

Thanks for the quick response. so bushings are interchangeable, i need to replace all bushings. and i was thinking about buying adjustable coilovers, there would be no problem using the 2g. this are great news

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back