gsxitement
20+ Year Contributor
- 1,969
- 1,961
- Dec 9, 2002
-
DOBBS FERRY,
New York
Having just spent time with him working on the car last weekend, it’s a shame you feel that way. He’s a super solid dude. I’m a die hard DSM guy and will always argue the positives of the chassis to anyone that says negative stuff about them. You have to remember that it still is a show that has to keep people interested. And he had positive things to say about it. And let’s be honest, the car he got wasn’t a stellar example. I know, cause I spent two months helping him try to find one in his budget. Just give it a chance.Good to know nothing has changed.
Ben apologists aside, I really don't like the dude. If he really just looooooves the platform so much, he has a funny way of showing it by doing literally EVERYTHING he can in the video to disparage, discourage, and degrade the platform. He's got a funny way of showing his apparent love for DSMs.
Won't be watching it. He's painfully unfunny, and his accent is downright annoying. If he treated the DSM well and didn't do EVERYTHING he could to make fun of them for youtube views and internet e-peen points I might be able to overlook it, but eh. Here we are. I'd rather watch MightyCarMods or literally anything else.
Hell, I find myself liking HumbleMechanic and Deutsche Auto Parts way more, and I have a passionate hatred for german vehicles.
If Ben actually does just love DSMs soooooo much, he needs to start changing his attitude and trying harder on camera to SHOW he enjoys them. Maybe start by actually trying to make a few positive comments and stop bashing the platform at EVERY SINGLE TURN?

